Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Seriously that's one of my favorite games ever and the remake completely slipped under my radar. The biggest improvement is the steam-based multiplayer which is so much easier than using proxy server nonsense. Anyone else have fond memories of the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

yeah it ruled

demons.
Apr 20, 2012

Epic Avatar and Gang Sign Combo's.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
The thing is, it doesn't have any of the expansions and never will, because they apparently can't find the source code.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

StoryTime posted:

The thing is, it doesn't have any of the expansions and never will, because they apparently can't find the source code.

Oh lovely that sucks but I remember hearing there is mod support so maybe a lot of that stuff will make it in eventually?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Edir: cool double post, phone :)

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Vendor Trash posted:

Oh lovely that sucks but I remember hearing there is mod support so maybe a lot of that stuff will make it in eventually?

in the meantime, gog has the whole game w/expansions ready to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Yeah but to play multiplayer with the original version you have to use a proxy server which kinda stinks. If you just want to play single player yeah the GOG version is a great deal.

• Locked thread