Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

TheJoker138 posted:

Is the Rock spinoff still happening?

If they have to continue the franchise I would rather them go this way.

I loving hated the Fast and the furious movies when I was younger, I just wasn't into cars and all my gearhead friends wouldn't stop banging on about the films so I didn't see them until later on, now it's one of my favourite franchises and this new one is a fantastic ending.

I would have liked to have seen statham square off against Jaa but since they were both villains it didn't happen they did use Jaa a lot more than initially expected though.
I was pretty much a blubbering mess after the ending if you'd have told me 14 years ago that I'd be in the cinema crying at a fast and the furious movie I wouldn't have believed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Was there an after credits stinger??? I hung around as long as I could but the staff were itching to get in there and start cleaning.

This was probably the worst of the "The Rock" F&F films for me and by that I mean it was still fun as hell but didn't quite reach the heights of 5,6 or 7.

• Locked thread