Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Cardboard Box A posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf4Ydp8CGk8

It seems that the sillier the hat he is wearing, the more charming he is

Holy crap I could watch Vin all day. That was kinda awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

Black Ops douche: "This highway is impregnable. Drones that will converge and attack anything emitting carbon dioxide, bombs rigged up to NOS detecting sensors, EMP guns every 30 yards wired to trip lines. You are not getting on this road"
Roman: "So they got the high tech covered...let's go low tech"
Black Ops douche: "And how do you propose we do that"
Roman: "I don't know man didn't you ever watch Ben Hur those guys were super low tech let's get some horses and spears and poo poo"
Dominic: "Tej, I need the unholy mix between that horse and that Charger"

I'm 100% in for that.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ha! I wasn't expecting that.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I would be kinda shocked if it were Vin to be honest.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

I will never say anything bad about another action scene after seeing Assassin's Creed.

lol I am so glad I didn't pay to see that movie. It was just...not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hmmm I always thought the rock was pretty cool. Guess not so much!

• Locked thread