Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I blame this on the fact that I'm a rhetoric major specifically studying narrative, but did anyone else notice that the film took a positive stance on the whole NSA/PRISM/government spying thing? I know its an action movie and a ridiculous one, and I loved it, but I did think it was strange that they didn't have any characters make a comment about how the God's Eye tech was a bad thing. This didn't bother me as a moviegoer, but I did find it interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

ruby idiot railed posted:

The way they leave him sitting by the side of the road and the way the chopper was not really visibly approaching made me think his "insurance option" wasn't so much his but his bosses', and I thought he knew that and Dom knew that. :shrug:

Lol

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

He also gives it three stars. He makes fun of it but still recognizes what the point of the movie is. Other reviewers would make fun of it the same way and then give it 1 star because of those reasons.

• Locked thread