Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

I'll probably have more words about this in the morning, but initial thoughts:

-This was a fun movie, but 5 is definitely still the best. 5, 1, 3/4, 7, 6, 2 is probably my rankings.

-I think a big part of the movie was thinking about how they'd deal with Paul's death and took me out of it a few times. The ending sequence was good, broke the fourth wall well. Sad faces.

-The lack of multiple strong female characters kinda bugged me. Letty and a team of dudes doesn't do it as much for me as when there are 3-5 rear end kicking women to compliment the testosterone.

-The bench of characters for the series is getting kind of light. Unless they somehow fold in Tokyo Drift people, our team of drivers is pretty small from a Fast Five peak.

-The movie was still fun and anyone who wants to turn their brain off and watch a terrifically done action movie for almost 2.5 hours should go see it. Also you get to watch teenagers try to peel out of the parking lot in their parents Ford Taurus when you're done.

Overall there aren't enough sad faces in the world for Paul Walker's death. This franchise may be dumb but it is loving a awesome and I'll always be bummed that we won't see it the way it was intended.

Schiavona fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Apr 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread