Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

I hope Mia gets a bigger role again in the future movies, I always really liked her. Unlikely though.

Also I'll take more movies between 6 and 3, Han :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Next movie should have Han Seoul-Oh's unmentioned friend Chu- Bawca show up with the same actor and just never pay attention to it otherwise.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I really liked him in Tokyo Drift actually, dude was the right amount of swarmy/nerdy sidekick.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Snowman_McK posted:

Tokyo Drift is such a bizarrely good movie. It's a movie that, by all logic, should be dreadful.
I think the fact that I love a movie called "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" is just more reason to love it. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Fast10: Your seatbelts needs to be the one they actually go into space in. :colbert:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

We already had the perfect name for their jeager in F6: Samoan Hulk :allears:

Zedd fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Feb 6, 2016

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

That's a pretty embarrassing mistake.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I didn't know The Rock and Vin apparently disagreeing on set a lot would have this much of an impact. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

The tank callback. :woop:

This setup looks like the most stupid contrived schlock so far, day 1. :allears:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Digital Jedi posted:

I'm guessing the next movies will somehow get them to the moon to race then time travel back to race next to dinosaurs.

I would say it's crazy but somehow they would pull it off.
Dom and crew (now with Nic Cage and Tom Cruise) have to go back in time to preserve humanity's most distant relative: The Neanderthal.
Fast 10.000 B.C. - Family goes way back

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

That's p cool if just so we can get some more Mia, she wasn't the best character but also not the worst. and the unfortunate death of Paul made her exit inevitable.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

What I got from that : The Vin/Rock beef is still a thing and will delay the next one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

:munch:

Time for the franchise to split in half, a giant bag of money to be delivered to everybody and Fast10 to be the last teamup.

Zedd fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Oct 7, 2017

• Locked thread