Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

I don't know if the 'kind of' qualifier is really necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

PaganGoatPants posted:

Statham is 47?! :psyboom:

So is Diesel :psyduck:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

They should've CGI'd Gisele into all the Tokyo Drift scenes they used for Furious 7, and insisted she was just off screen the whole time in Tokyo Drift :colbert:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

No crust :3:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

I mean he is pretty stupid.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

GonSmithe posted:

If they don't make a Han and Giselle movie I'm gonna be fuckin pissed.

Han and Giselle's Adventures: We're Never Getting to Japan

:smith:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

TheScott2K posted:

You just know 10 is gonna be some Star Trek Generations torch-passing horseshit

Mia telling Jack, "Your father would have wanted this." as she dies, handing him keys to an old Skyline. The rest of the movie is Jack and his sister restoring it and getting revenge for Mia's death.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Zedd posted:

We already had the perfect name for their jeager in F6: Somalian Hulk :allears:

Samoan :ssh:

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Adlai Stevenson posted:

It was one of my favorite aspects of the movie. I can't handle betrayal from Kurt Russell, not in this franchise at least

I'm not sure what I want more: For him to be the villain in 8, or for no one to even remember or mention him in 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Vince MechMahon posted:

A perfect replacement for Paul Walker then.

Too soon?

Too honest :cry:

• Locked thread