Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Vin diesel is going full Dungeons and Dragons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

In japan it's called WILD SPEED: SKY MISSION

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

LesterGroans posted:

This is right.

Tokyo drift :colbert:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Dexo posted:

It treats the Female characters with names decent enough, but yeah. don't really need the random gratuitous dance scene with booty shaking interlude

I agree

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The Rock is contemplating a presidental run in 2020.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The action scens in the lastest Bourne are another example - supposed to be high tension but super boring.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

I will never say anything bad about another action scene after seeing Assassin's Creed.

Wait, you actually got to see what was going on? :eyepop:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Mandrel posted:

This is how it's seemed to me. Diesel does things a certain way that probably comes across as unprofessional in most environments but is probably fine with F&F because he's top dog, producer, he's been there forever, and everybody's so tight it's just like "yeah, that's just how he is". Pair that with the Rock who's such an insane regimented professional, used to being big man on campus, and probably (rightfully) feels like he now has just as much importance to this franchise's success owing to his box office draw, there's bound to be tension. And that's all on top of it being two swole alpha-male dudes who aren't going to bend to one another in the first place

Also because having a big rivalry is good press

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Mandrel posted:

I mean, it very well might be as it regards to whatever made him enemy of the state prior to FF7. But he did definitely murder Han. So

By Tokyo Drift canon, Han died on his own, by accident.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Steve2911 posted:

Why have they not taken Statham straight back to prison for that matter?

He's more useful to the Deep State outside prison

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Here's the formula.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Next movie they gotta upgrade to hydrazine

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Lobok posted:

Paul is dead.

Cranberry Sauce.