Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

I feel like if they wanted to rehabilitate Deckard Shaw's character, he should have had to die to save the baby or something. The way it is now I still feel uneasy with him being around.

Well he also implied he was framed/thrown under the bus, like the Rock was for the emp at the start.

This was the best ff since 5. It rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
How big can you really stretch the line "I am groot"?
Speaking of that, did he voice baby groot? Was he sucking helium between takes or was it put through a modulator?

I even liked witch hunter, but since all his solo stuff hasnt done well lately he'll keep a death grip on F/F

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Apr 17, 2017

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Dom is the Don

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

You know, there was another famous historical figure that really put an emphasis on Family with a capital F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdANsVmsziM

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Dom's crew vs Danny Ocean's crew should be the final movie and by them it should have the entirety of Hollywood on both sides.

Marvel vs Family

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Both Jurassic Park and Fast and Furious are Universal properties, they are the most likely to fight each other. Also the Universal Monsters (Dracula/Wolfman/Mummy/Frankenstein/Creature from the Black Lagoon)

Wacky Races-style Dom's crew vs monsters with their monster-themed cars (Dracula has a coffin-mobile, etc)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Penpal posted:

Dom feels like Statham's character has to atone for Han, so in the spin-off we go back to Tokyo because Han's younger brother is getting into trouble with Yakuza or something. The Rock gets to mentor Statham on being a father figure and you get to address the cold blooded murder of Han.

Closing your eyes and imagining the possibilities of future F&F movies is more fun than doing the same exercise for the next few Star Warses or superhero franchises.

I dunno, I've thought a Star Wars version of The Searchers, with an old Wedge hunting the remnants of the empire, might be cool.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
In FF9 they should find magic crystals they plug into the nos tank and it morphs their cars into mechs.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
What's a stunt she hasnt done but wants to try?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
How does she prep before a big stunt? A favorite meal that isnt easily barfed? Listen to heavy metal? Meditate? Or just review every detail and jump right into it?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
The original cast turned down a spinoff? Wouldnt that just be the first movie again?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I thought f8 was better than 7 at least, maybe 6 too, because it fully embraced "big budget soap opera, with car fights". Also drat that zombie car bit was really inventive.

But if they want to make a Rock/statham transporter-esque movie I am totally down.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

muscles like this! posted:

There's some whole thing with Kim Cattrall supposedly tanking a SitC3 by demanding the studio produce some unrelated project of hers and the studio not wanting to do it. Also apparently her and Sarah Jessica Parker would only interact when the cameras were rolling on the second movie.

Kim Catrall is the only one who ever had a real career so i'd give her the benefit of the doubt

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Or, one of these times they cant stop the bad guy in the nick of time, the dirty bomb goes off and mutates people into orcs and elves, etc.

Shadowrun Furious

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
You gotta admit the soccer scene was cool + funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Tangential to F/F, Rob Cohen directed a movie called Hurricane Heist coming out next month, the tagline is "make it rain".
:getin:

• Locked thread