Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

As opposed to the devotee (as in he could tell the difference between Paul Walker and his brother by their eyebrows :psyduck:) who cornered me after the movie was over, I'm more of a casual Fast & Furious fan. If I find one on cable some Saturday afternoon I'll watch it and enjoy it. I went to see 7 in the theater mostly because of Statham, and good god I was not disappointed, he was a goddamn force of nature and I do sort of hope they figure out some way to make him a part of the crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

TheScott2K posted:

After contending with a goddamn spaceship and destroying half of downtown LA, suddenly the world's longest runway doesn't seem so ridiculous

Hell, after hauling that bank vault through downtown Rio in defiance of Physics and God; the world's longest runway seemed understated.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

MacheteZombie posted:

But there's a runway that stretches an impossible distance! They parachute cars which is unrealistic! Vin diesel is a leading man, which is stupid!

I'm fine with all of those, but dragging that drat safe :argh:

• Locked thread