Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
I was surprisingly touched by the tribute to Paul Walker at the end.

I spent the entire movie waiting in suspense for him to die tragically and was pleasantly surprised to find that he never did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Casimir Radon posted:

They made it clear after Paul died that they wouldn't do that to his character.

I was kind of disappointed that the last film had Gina Carano turn on them, and subsequently die. Seemed like such a waste.

I have to say not knowing that added some pretty good tension to the movie for me.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

teagone posted:

She orders Papa John's pizza (her favorite allegedly) while in New York.

True story I live in Chelsea and there's an Olive Garden on 23rd and 6th, within walking distance of some great Italian restaurants. That motherfucker has an hour long waiting list on weekends. All of which is to say people have no taste anywhere.

• Locked thread