Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

teagone posted:

What will it take for Fast 8 to pivot and have the Shaw brothers join Vin's crew? Jason Statham, Luke Evans, Vin, and The Rock make a pretty good new Avengers team.

Easy, they just introduce a third party that Vin and Statham have a mutual hate for, then they set their differences aside and work together to take care of the new rear end in a top hat. Then they forgive each other and become best buds in F&F 9 and Statham takes Walker's place in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

Saw it last night and loved it. So many best parts, but a very simple thing that was refreshingly not a "twist" was Kurt Russell not betraying Dom when they retrieved the drive. No, oh I lied, rather just, here's some navy seals do what you want.

That scene felt like it was gonna be a complete betrayal, so when it was a legit offer it was pretty cool.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Maybe Mia just liked cooking and didn't care if it didn't make much money? Just like how in Fast 5, the guy opens a garage to work at after getting 10 million bucks.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

TheJoker138 posted:

I bet we never see Mia again.

The most we will get is to see her running a diner again, but only for a couple minutes.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Gatts posted:

Oh yeah. The obvious crossover. Transformers and Fast and Furious. Directed by Michael Bay. Set in the Mad Max future.

Please. PLEASE. The ridiculous is a strength now.

They should just go full on with it and just title the movie "Transformers vs Mad Max vs Fast and Furious."

• Locked thread