Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Fritzler posted:

I do agree to this. It was my main complaint about the movie. I kind of think Han might be back in the next movie. Apparently the writer of 9 was thinking about him. I don't know how reliable this is, but I hope very.

http://screenrant.com/fast-furious-9-han-return-writer-sung-kang/

gently caress it why not.

Speculation: his brain is implanted in a car. Han will be HAN and the gang will have to fight to bring back a stolen KITT and KARR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Echo Chamber posted:

But Fast & Furious is good and Transformers is bad.

Actually they're both good and cool.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dom's crew vs Danny Ocean's crew should be the final movie and by them it should have the entirety of Hollywood on both sides.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I will watch the one with Tyrese. Unless the one without Tyrese gets Taye Digg. Then I'll watch that one instead.

(I'll watch them all)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

got any sevens posted:

Tangential to F/F, Rob Cohen directed a movie called Hurricane Heist coming out next month, the tagline is "make it rain".
:getin:

I’m glad we’re finally getting a spirit sequel to Hard Rain.

• Locked thread