Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Honest Thief posted:

XXX was almost two decades ago, so not surprising
How does 13 years = almost two decades?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I dunno was rita ora all "HEY GHOST GIRL WHERE U BEEN GHOST GIRL DAAANG"?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Do we know why the rock is in jail? At the end of 7 he was arresting Shaw, and then...?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I would watch that if Danny Devito was their uncle, too.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Heavy Metal posted:

And honestly, I find Tyrese really funny and underrated in these too. He's one of the highlights.

Not to say I don't appreciate The Rock, when he said "Daddy's gotta go to work", that was one of the best moments in film history, no doubt.
I liked when the lady cop asked the rock if they could trust the F&F crew and hes just like "Nope!"

Or when he just casually shoots the bad guy in the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Maybe its just because I like the song, but this closing song to fast five is a pretty good payoff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3aGsT_gXLw

• Locked thread