Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

PassTheRemote posted:

You definitely want 5, 6, and 7. I would avoid 2 and 4 IMO. 1 is a good Point Break remake, so sure why not?

I agree with this (avoid 2 and 4). You have to have 1 just to show the progression from "We are a bunch of punks stealing DVD players from Truckers" to "We are an international team of superhero's with car based powers".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Why the hell not? Something like that has already been established in the Transformers universe.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Headmaster_(technology)
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Targetmaster_(technology)

The crew can either become the gun or head of a Transformers.

That was a weird episode growing up....

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Honestly at this point I think Vin Diesel character is kind of played out/story is basically done in the Fast & Furious franchise, especially without Paul Walker providing a nice counter-balance. Would love the franchise to move more towards a Rock/Jason Statham pairing for future movies but Vin Diesel probably isn't gonna let his franchise go until he is dead in the ground.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

GonSmithe posted:

I don't think accepting a spinoff film when he's the best character of that franchise now makes him a bad person. He understands that he's one of the main draws of the movies, and is capitalizing on it. Just because the others don't want to break up "the family" doesn't mean he needs to deal with that.

Honestly after Paul Walkers death its just not the same any more. Make a new family with the Rock and Jason Statham. The current crew is too bloated as it is and it would be nice to get some fresh faces.

• Locked thread