Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

JesusSinfulHands posted:

Unironically love this series. Ever since 3 it doesn't take itself too seriously, is multiethnic and diverse, and fun as gently caress.

I feel like I'm one of the few who really appreciates #3. It's so light-hearted and goofy. Look at it in a broader sense..it's a western flick that happens to be set in Tokyo instead of Tombstone and has something vaguely to do with cars instead of horses. The action sequences (the ones that aren't CGI anyway) are perfectly filmed, the characters are lovable (if incredibly stupid), and goddammit the soundtrack is excellent.

The first race sequence is one of my favorites of ANY car movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJKlv6lxMzc

I love that Monte so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I rewatched 3 last night and thought it was hilarious how the main character can't drive for poo poo for the entire first half of the movie.

Seriously though, I've seen F&F3 more than most other people combined. I honestly think it's a lot of fun.

• Locked thread