Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

This movie was cool, good, dope, and baller. One scene I really liked that (understandably) hasn't gotten as much attention as the Azerbaijan sequence or the LA climax is the opening with Statham at the hospital. Such a fun way to open the movie. I agree that Djimon Hounsou was underused and Statham didn't really get to do much cool poo poo after the opening scene. In conclusion, I liked it. The Rock rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Holy fuckin poo poo

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Cage posted:

How does 13 years = almost two decades?

If you round to the nearest 20 years

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

teagone posted:

What will it take for Fast 8 to pivot and have the Shaw brothers join Vin's crew? Jason Statham, Luke Evans, Vin, and The Rock make a pretty good new Avengers team.

I imagine they'll probably bring back Ramsey and maybe the Arab garage owner that sold off the God's Eye and they'll both inexplicably become amazing drivers.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Jenny Angel posted:

Quick question: Wikipedia says Russell's character is named Frank Petty. Did he ever give that name aloud? I only recall him introducing himself as Mr. Nobody.

I never heard him say it but I saw that name in a couple of reviews I read too.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Neil McCauley posted:

This movie was the best one !? I barely got through it. I didn't see the previous six.

On a high note (heh) if I would have been tanked/blazed it would have been awesome.

Five is a better movie overall, I think is the consensus.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Modus Operandi posted:

As much as I like Tony Jaa, in real life Paul Walker probably could take him. Walker is much bigger and is also a BJJ black belt. Jaa would be hosed for sure.

In movie terms it's about right I suppose. The way Jaa goes out in the end was pretty funny at least.

I think I can safely say that Paul Walker cannot win a fight against Tony Jaa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

muscles like this? posted:

They've been advertising the home release as an "Extended Edition" is there a rundown of what the differences are supposed to be?

Extended Iggy Azalea cameo.

• Locked thread