Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm a gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I want to gently caress dude animes.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Adam Bowen posted:

that's anigay

It is.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm playing RE6 with a gamer bro and it's one of the most entertaining awful games I've played in a long time. Not in like, a so-bad-it's-good sense or anything, it's just terrible but is clearly trying so hard to be a great game that it's endearing.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Has POE fixed the bug where your racial buffs disappear if you double click yet

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Fungah! posted:

yeah just got patched yesterday

I'm going to play it now.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I read an old thread from 2014 and Stux had readable, sensible posts in it. hosed up.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
We all love to post.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I really want to do FF8 at some point because it seems like the weirdest one.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Excels posted:

it was the first time square had a full team doing the localization, so of course they decided to write the most confusing poo poo loving possible.

Mainly I liked what I heard that the game doesn't really have a conventional JRPG narrative or plot structure. Not in some "haha we're subverting your expectations" thing, just that it's really unusual.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
TML had better level design than the base game which was nice. Unfortunately the same studio released Thief in the meantime which was not nice.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
e) n/m

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Nasgate posted:

Ah yes, gaming was better when it looked like poo poo, controlled like a boat on land, and the story was written by your average 4chan user. lol.

Like seriously, bethesda has better writing than pillars, and it looks like a PS1 game. I grew up on that generation, so i can still enjoy it, but jesus christ what happened to having standards?

Edit, actually that's unfair to the PlayStation. Most of the graphics in Pillars besides the character models are worse looking than 8bit games. Why are you suggesting more isometric games to me steam? Why are you even allowing people to publish games that look 10+years old when they're brand new?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Where can I find out about this new SA feud? The front page?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Black Ops III is going to be badass.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Stux posted:

cool I've been playing AW again and the thrusting about etc is great, makes the game more hectic again like mw2

I think the game is going to be epic, Stux. Better than the new Deus Ex.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I think the context of the "you can't make an anti-war movie" quote was more that war almost always looks viscerally exciting on-screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cardboard Box A posted:

What game is this?

FarCry 4.

• Locked thread