Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I like a Bloodborne
Which one? My favorite Bloodborne is Dark Souls 4, because it has the best swords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CrookedB posted:

I hope Lightning Returns comes out this month on PC. What's taking them so long.

I want Lightning to return.
Sorry, but Lightning never strikes twice.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

pictured: both sides of every argument regarding how anime something is:

Both sides are powerful, dangerous, and can destroy you with their aerial attacks.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ahundredbux posted:

what if kirby ate a gun
Then he'd get s sweet cowboy hat like in the Quick Draw minigame.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There once was a man named Taint Reaper
Who everyone thought was a creeper
He posted real bad
But nobody got mad
His posts just made them all sleepier

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I know it doesn't work but gently caress if I'm putting effort into a Taint Reaper poem.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Don't be assholes, assholes.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

If your response to any criticism of things you like is to obsessively stalk the criticizer and scream, you might be an rear end in a top hat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Criticizer? Critic. I know that word.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

which is why "stalking" the dude is good, but BBG trolling idiots is bad.

lol at throwing a fit on twitter and comparing that to genocide "nice"
You're an rear end in a top hat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

Yes, this is also the Something Awful Comedy Forums.
Sure, but you're not a funny or interesting or clever rear end in a top hat. You're just an rear end in a top hat, lashing out because you feel threatened in ways you can't understand.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

i do not feel threatened, though I am now mildly annoyed. whether it's from the fact when someone (though not me) makes fun and proves someone to be an over reactive idiot on the internet but have the correct politics for whatever is the flavor of this month, goons like you cannot laugh at the fool but instead defend them to the death because somehow someway, GamerGate/MRA/PUAs will reopen rape camps and elect Ted Cruz. the word stalking comes up for looking through a public twitter account, though the same is done in the heart beat if they mildly disagree.

I am not going to bother to rewrite or requote Wayne Gresky on here but leave it at he said it best, and it sad you can't loving laugh at a literal basement dwelling nitwit who got mad over a joke as mild as tapwater.
You write like an rear end in a top hat. Read this out loud, you literally sound like a fictional upper-class rear end in a top hat who's probably named Chet and is in the uncool rich boy frat.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Great Joe posted:

This is the worst games general thread.
So it's still better than every game-specific thread?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

Mods rename Chet or fictional upper class rear end in a top hat.
It has to be "uncool rich boy."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Great Joe posted:

I'm sorry, no.
Wow... messed up...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

VideoGames posted:

christ and its only the fifth of april
The gunpowder taint reap and plot.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I prefer to just walk around bleeding and upsetting everyone in my office.
[menstruation joke here]

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

How Rude posted:

Who red texted Adam Bowen, his old avatar was much better.
The only person who cares about Adam Bowen posting Rick Astley links is Adam Bowen, so I'm guessing Adam Bowen bought the title for Adam Bowen. It's a Roger a Muirebe situation.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I hear the white confers special privileges, so I'd go with that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black shows dust and fingerprints way worse though.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Excels posted:

just out of curiosity, how accurate is this

Extremely accurate. FYAD troll me daily with deadly shitposting. They make me cry and they insult my pants and shoes because they don't match. FYAD are the reason nobody has registered since 2013.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm a good authority on many things.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eonwe posted:

smh at casual racism against a group of people in this thread
Taint Reaper seems pretty serious about it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eonwe posted:

whats a video game
Like a VHS but you can push buttons to control the movie.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You know. Video games? Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

hubris.height posted:

is pit or link the better archer? this clickhole article settles the discussion forever
Link. Link's arrows fly faster, further, and can destroy Ganon.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eonwe: Let's aggressively purge everything political from our discussion space.

Narrator: But he did not know that all things are political, because of paradigms or something, probably.

Eonwe: W-what the--? *fades into nonexistence*

Narrator: There is no escaping politics. Dialectics. Dianetics. Die. Die. Die.

*Twilight Zone Theme*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

There's going to be a new Deus Ex game. Direct Human Revolution sequel. I'm excited.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

it'll depend a lot on the execution, but it looks sort of like it could be Bioshock-ish but have a fresh take free of the baggage from that series.
It looks exactly like Human Revolution but polished up to me. Which I am in favor of, since I loved HR.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eonwe posted:

smh at people who dont want to be augmented
They lack vision.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eonwe posted:

when i can go to the nearby radio shack, have them cut off my legs, and put on shiny new robot ones its absolutely happening
There are Radio Shacks in the future?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eonwe posted:

ok Batteries Plus then
Batteries and Bulbs and Praxis and Neuropozyne

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I mean, they've somehow made it this far!
Except they haven't, they're shutting down almost everywhere.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

precision posted:

how many threads do you guys read, people always say Games is an awful forum but I think most of the bad posting is in threads I do not and will never read because I rarely see anything particularly terrible but I only read like maybe four threads at a time (whatever I'm playing at the moment mostly)

currently playing: Hexcells, Pillars of Eternity, Etrian Mystery Dungeon, Tower of Guns
This, the Human Revolution thread, the Smash thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

well if youre really curious i read this thread and the main thread for whatever game im currently into, although i dont read all the posts because yall talk so loving much. i dick around in mmo hmo because i'm a huge retard who likes mmos. then i just kinda wander around in imp zone.

i read/post in forums outside of games too, sometimes i appear in CineD to see what scary movies are getting talked about, or FYAD to get viciously owned, or gbs to make this face: :whitewater:
It's good to post everywhere, always.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Excels posted:

every thread in Games has the same handful of people posting in it
Something Awful only has 17 posters left, and I'm four of them.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It is possible to both post jokes and give a poo poo about things, which confuses a lot of people.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Excels posted:

It bothers me when people diss FFIX even though I know how stupid that is. Sometimes your brain just makes you care too much about dumb poo poo. Something about video games stimulates this exact feeling, leading to "gamer culture"
Agreed, it is extremely stupid to disrespect FFIX.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Imagine me looking at the game on Steam, and shrugging as I move past it, considering other FF games instead.
Imagine me feeding you your keyboard, idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Adam Bowen posted:

It's because deep down you know FFIX is actually bad and you only like it because of circumstances that existed around when you first played it
I replayed it earlier this year and it's excellent, sorry.

• Locked thread