Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

FactsAreUseless posted:

What about Beyond Two Souls?

that's even more awful and worthless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tim Follin did some great soundtracks.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

1 and 4 do not own at all.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Get drunk in a bunch of gay bars and then pass out in the road in the middle of Tokyo.

Well, that's when I did anyway.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Scalebound probably isn't vapourware since I don't think Platinum have any other games announced, but stuff points to it being a bigger project than they usually do (some sore of open world RPG was being hinted) so I wouldn't be surprised if it slipped to next year.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't understand why they realised a dedicated block button was dumb in Injustice and then decided it was actually really good and put it back in.

tradition

and also so you can press 'up' in fatalities without jumping

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol those reviews were practically sponsored by J-list (purveyors of anime smut for many a year) because no matter how bad the reviews were they used to see a sales spike on whatever was featured

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lurdiak posted:

I played like 2 hours of Just Cause 2 and I have no idea how anyone could complete that game. The things you can do get really old really fast and there's so much of it to do. It felt like running around in a bad MMO attacking random enemies.

The only people who like JC2 are people who can spend hours attaching ropes to things and watching them explode, actually trying to finish the game is the exact opposite of fun.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Enterprise was almost not as terrible as Voyager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The first reboot was okay the second was 'LOL REMEMBER THAT BIT FROM THE OTHER GOOD STAR TREK MOVIE?' the Movie.

• Locked thread