Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasure bear

:peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

Let me stick things

i am he posted:

let me stick things too

i proposed, in the mod forum, being able to give good posters limited mod-like powers as rewards for good posting, like being able to post without waiting 10 seconds and being able to sticky threads, but whether or not that's a good idea aside, it's not possible because the forums code is so tetchy apparently

dogcrash truther
if anyone wants to make a picture of their namesake their AV, make it av-sized and lemme know and i'll see if i can hook ya up

City of Glompton

omg, so much cuteness, its a good thing its coming in waves otherwise it might prove fatal

FluffieDuckie

here's adorable alnilam. i'm sorry i couldn't get him uploaded earlier. the petfinder website is glitchy. i'm adding him to my post but he deserves to be seen twice

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

treasure bear

chimeras

FluffieDuckie

City of Glompton posted:

omg, so much cuteness, its a good thing its coming in waves otherwise it might prove fatal

she's assigned names to another litter i'm just waiting for the pics to be posted. so everyone hunker down we're going to get another wave of cute

alnilam

I'm very cute

alnilam

I want to adopt myself

pig slut lisa

irl is good

very cool fluffiew

verily carefree

Buy Bwee the cat platinum

I Dunno

awww this is awesome! :3:

dogcrash truther

1hkd posted:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

1hkd posted:

catinum

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
Build a city for Glompton. :3:

ulvir

I wanna adopt Glompton so bad

alnilam

dogcrash truther posted:

if anyone wants to make a picture of their namesake their AV, make it av-sized and lemme know and i'll see if i can hook ya up

Would i get free changesies-backsies? I'd be interested in doing this on a temporary basis :3:

dogcrash truther

alnilam posted:

Would i get free changesies-backsies? I'd be interested in doing this on a temporary basis :3:

Yeah sure, changie backsies is super easy because your current av is already on the server

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

dogcrash truther posted:

Yeah sure, changie backsies is super easy because your current av is already on the server

i'm a time traveller and would like free changie backsies for my next av (in your timeline) please

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bwee
cool

Big Mackson
i donated 150$ dollars, FluffieDuckie.

FluffieDuckie

Michael Jackson posted:

i donated 150$ dollars, FluffieDuckie.

I had your total as higher than that. Didn't you donate twice? Either way thank you very much. There's going to be a little Michael Jackson running around someone's house very soon

Big Mackson

FluffieDuckie posted:

I had your total as higher than that. Didn't you donate twice? Either way thank you very much. There's going to be a little Michael Jackson running around someone's house very soon

i forgot, i donated 20$ first. i blame it on not having mother coffee in the morning.

City of Glompton

Are there more updates for this thread, or is it time to goldmine?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

City of Glompton posted:

Are there more updates for this thread, or is it time to goldmine?

there are more names to assign but both litters are too young to post on the internet yet. I suggest unstickying it for a while until I can post more pictures

FluffieDuckie

Landy's likely getting posted today so here's his pic and profile:

Hi my name is Landy! I'm told i'm a pretty adorable 6 week old siamese kitten but all I know is that life is great great great. My favorite things are jumping on my sibling's heads, climbing things i'm not supposed to climb, and eating eating eating. I was pretty scared when I got to my foster home and I didn't want all those people touching me all the time, but I've figured out that people are pretty nice and I even let them hold me and cuddle me. My foster mom says I was even a good girl for my bath, which I did not like at all, so I'm seeking a home with no baths thank you very much. Other than that I just need someone who will love me and feed me lots and let me run all over the house like a mad woman. So if you think you're my kind of person, let's make a date and see where things take us

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32293832/

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 15:43 on May 30, 2015

alnilam

:3:

alnilam

"Kitty!" -me

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hi my name is Landy! I'm told i'm a pretty adorable 6 week old siamese kitten but all I know is that life is great great great. My favorite things are jumping on my sibling's heads, climbing things i'm not supposed to climb, and eating eating eating. I was pretty scared when I got to my foster home and I didn't want all those people touching me all the time, but I've figured out that people are pretty nice and I even let them hold me and cuddle me. My foster mom says I was even a good girl for my bath, which I did not like at all, so I'm seeking a home with no baths thank you very much. Other than that I just need someone who will love me and feed me lots and let me run all over the house like a mad woman. So if you think you're my kind of person, let's make a date and see where things take us

:swoon: do want. I miss my siamese mix kitty

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

landy.

FluffieDuckie posted:

I'm glad that the best kitten got my name

FluffieDuckie

her ear tufts are the best :3

FluffieDuckie

also

:siren: our final donation total is $1120 :siren:

this forum rocks

tao of lmao

great job, everyone!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

fluffieduckie have you thought about expanding the kitten storage capacity of the site with hanging kitten cubbies

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Bo-Pepper posted:

fluffieduckie have you thought about expanding the kitten storage capacity of the site with hanging kitten cubbies

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FluffieDuckie posted:

also

:siren: our final donation total is $1120 :siren:

this forum rocks

Bo-Pepper posted:

holy poo poo :peanut:

----------------

FluffieDuckie

say hello to princess aurora https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32255991/

"Princess Aurora is a shy but sweet fluffy medium-haired grey tabby kitten who will be 8 weeks old at the end of May. She has three brothers (Lumpy, Treasure and Mojo) so if you are looking for a pair to adopt there are lots to choose from!"

you see they're referencing 3 more yobber kitties in this description. they're probably not big enough to post yet but i'll get you pictures as soon as I can.

FluffieDuckie

well there you are mojo (piso mojado)!

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32255990/

Piso Mojado

omg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

he looks just like your av and i didn't have anything to do with it :3: