Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

lumpycnt posted:

and now my bank statement says i spent 25$ on 'TAILCHASERR'

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

for those of you who pay taxes this is tax deductible and she sends out receipts at the end of the year for your records

also i love you all

i'm not sure i've said that in the last 5 minutes

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Big Mackson
i once had a fluffy seagull baby and it was the bestest in the world :3:

until my brother rolled over it in his sleep and we woke up to flat seagull baby

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FluffieDuckie

Michael Jackson posted:

until my brother rolled over it in his sleep and we woke up to flat seagull baby

shoo

joke_explainer

dogcrash its done but i don't know if it works for you since you haven't probated anybody yet this month, has anybody been violating your rules lately that you could give a time out

joke_explainer

we need a volunteer or I'll have to set up a lottery

landy.

Michael Jackson posted:

thanks for contributing i guess

alnilam

Give me about an hour and i just might post a movie title so unbolded you won't believe it

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

dogcrash its done but i don't know if it works for you since you haven't probated anybody yet this month, has anybody been violating your rules lately that you could give a time out

goin hunting now

FluffieDuckie

i'd be honored to have a dct probe on my record

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

same but you can't just "ask for it" it wouldn't count towards the aminals

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

I didn't see this and now its too late. I found a worthy target.

alnilam

lol nice

ty manifisto

City of Glompton

it ok posted:

Im going to donate anonymously

same. this is a good thing here, I am proud of the yob :love: l

tao of lmao

let's get this charity to 420 dollars

joke_explainer

Alright it works well enough, we're at 48 probations right now, can someone count 'em just to double check its working? I've counted them twice.

writing some javascript stuff to auto update it and pretty up the count so it'll tick up live whenever someone else gets probed, should motivate bwee/bwatts to probe a lot more I think.

alnilam

lol you're awesome secdrone

is it python or all javascript or a hideous chimera hybrid of the two

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

Alright it works well enough, we're at 48 probations right now, can someone count 'em just to double check its working? I've counted them twice.

writing some javascript stuff to auto update it and pretty up the count so it'll tick up live whenever someone else gets probed, should motivate bwee/bwatts to probe a lot more I think.

you rock

dogcrash truther
48 seems right to me.

alnilam

dct would your feeling sbe hurt if i mod sassed you

ty manifisto

alnilam

ugh i can't do it i don't hjave enough mean bones in my body :( i'll find another way to get probed

ty manifisto

alnilam

sassy was the cat in homeward bound though so there's that

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther

alnilam posted:

dct would your feeling sbe hurt if i mod sassed you

no but also i've never probed for mod sass and i can't imagine that i would start

pogi

alnilam posted:

sassy was the cat in homeward bound though so there's that

Omg i loved that cat

alnilam

Maude Sass

(this is from the film Harold and Maude)

ty manifisto

joke_explainer

we're up to 52! Still prettifying, will have something to show soon.

bacalou

should I chain probate myself or just donate money

joke_explainer

i fixed a bug where it was missing the probes with multi-line reasons :ohdear:

crust munch posted:

should I chain probate myself or just donate money

chain probating yourself is funnier, but don't let it get in the way of us seeing your cool posts bacalou!

dogcrash truther

joke_explainer posted:

i fixed a bug where it was missing the probes with multi-line reasons :ohdear:

chain probating yourself is funnier, but don't let it get in the way of us seeing your cool posts bacalou!

good cuz i just did one of those

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther posted:

good cuz i just did one of those

,{"time":1428085620,"jerk":"City of Glompton","reason":"Did not bold movie title. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.","executor":"Bwee"},{"time":1428087960,"jerk":"BIG BIC SQUAD","reason":"PostINg low Content replies witha singlE emote; pleaSe take the bad dragon Thread seriously. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.","executor":"vice.com op-ed"},{"time":1428088380,"jerk":"Angry Moo Cow","reason":"Leave my forum alone. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.","executor":"vice.com op-ed"},{"time":1428088380,"jerk":"alnilam","reason":"I'm sitting at my posting station.Hopin for empty quotations oooohOn a tour of blunted threads my shivadas glass by my bed.And ev'ry post inside my head is planned to get me probed insteadProbeward bound,I wish I was,Probeward bound,Probed: six hours hesitating ,Probed, my pupils dilating,Probed, where real life lies waitingSilently for me.Didn't bold movie title. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.","executor":"dogcrash truther"},{"time":1428088440,"jerk":"Displeased Moo Cow","reason":"! User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.","executor":"vice.com op-ed"},{"time":1428088500,"jerk":"Glass Bottom Boat","reason":"Posting in the forbidden thread. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.","executor":"vice.com op-ed"},{"time":1428088560,"jerk":"nonazis","reason":"Posting in the forbidden thread. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.","executor":"vice.com op-ed"}]

It picked it up just fine tho we ditch the fancy formatting

dogcrash truther
executor. i like that

bacalou

[sasses dct like the dog-faced boy he is]

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash executor

bacalou

https://youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4 this is for you guys

bacalou

ferngully

pulp fiction

along came polly

lumpycnt

duckie, how will you explain this sudden influx of donations to tailchasers rescue?

social vegan

good thread, am going to donate tonight but in the meantime ace Ventura: pet detective starring Jim Carey

dogcrash truther
its a good thing i have a swear jar where i put 10 cents every time i swear, that way every time someone gets probed i can just curse and not have to worry about being bankrupted. everyone who took this toxx is currently on a pace to donate like 60 bucks lol

joke_explainer

lumpycnt posted:

duckie, how will you explain this sudden influx of donations to tailchasers rescue?

don't you mean InFlux (2006) ? :wave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

This image will update automatically

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jun 4, 2015

• Locked thread