Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

I'll donate a dollar as thanks.

I'll donate a hundred dollars if you make me mod of this forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

let's get this charity to 420 dollars

tao of lmao

i loving love drugs

tao of lmao

i'm glad we're talking about the drugs in a doggy charity thread

tao of lmao

let's get weird

tao of lmao

It's the feel good thread of the year

tao of lmao

I want to remain anonymous

edit: gently caress

tao of lmao

City of Glompton posted:

im donating anonymously later this week...

same

tao of lmao

That's incredible and I'm sure it will go a long way there.

tao of lmao

secdro how many bags of puppy chow can a thousand dollars buy?

tao of lmao

that's rad. It's one thing to see a dollar amount, it's another to put it into practical values as to how far money like this can go. very happy for all involved. thank you duckie, dct, atcg, and everyone who donated. great stuff.

tao of lmao

Oh yeah, for sure. I wasn't assuming where the money was going, just using pet food as an example because it's a more fixed cost.

tao of lmao

Miss Psychosis posted:

The dollar/food value is good, but how much blood could you buy with that? [Hums "The world is a vampire"]

tao of lmao

omg :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

great job, everyone!

• Locked thread