Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

I think it's pretty dumb to get probated, but a lot of you don't, and are doing it in the name of charity. This thread is a thank-you to all the idiots who are willingly ridding this forum of themselves! You should put some effort in and get probated for breaking the rules in a good way, so that everyone loves you forever rather than thinking you're stupid and suck at posting.

bwatts fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Apr 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

Here are people who donated money because of all the probations!

These people donated $0.10 per probation:
Click here for a counter!

dogcrash truther

landy.

alnilam

ATCG

Security Drone

RulerSmack

El Spider

Bacalou

And some people donated lump sums, too!

Cumt
Michael Jackson
lumpycnt

bwatts fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Apr 4, 2015

bwatts

Blue Wher posted:

So... hmm....

or

or

or

Emperor's New Groove is my favorite movie and I think everyone should watch it this weekend

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HAha, wow. You think this is the kind of post I usually like? It's not, but this guy showed initiative and was (I think) the first person to actually put some effort into breaking the rules. It's better than, say,

Michael Jackson posted:

i once had a fluffy seagull baby and it was the bestest in the world :3:

until my brother rolled over it in his sleep and we woke up to flat seagull baby

This guy, who shared with us the story of small animal death.

bwatts fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 4, 2015

bwatts

FluffieDuckie posted:

I came clean and explained it to her. She kind of nodded like I wasn't crazy

Dogcrash have I told you lately that breakfast club is one of my favorite movies?

FluffieDuckie helps the charity the most, by working there, and really took one for the team.

bwatts

These guys posted pictures of Ed Milliband, in direct contradiction with the rules

Piso Mojado posted:

apparently ed miliband is some chill uk politician who makes a lot of funny faces.
post a pic and caption of your favorite.

"hey look guys, I'm a vulcan like spock, durrr"

Linedance posted:

Ed Milliband is a good man.

bwatts

Mint green is the colour of fear.

Mogren posted:

Sometimes IKs too become unable to post for untimely reasons. This is the place where we come up with alternate forms of communication to help them reach us out from the great beyond. Note that contacting them in this fashion isn't without risk as you might experience a sample of their tragic fate . That being said, I'll begin.

Mogren posted:

Bwee
Please have more interesting probation attempts so Orange can post them in this thread

bwatts

Bwee posted:

Please have more interesting probation attempts so Orange can post them in this thread

Bwee
I guess we might need to add a new probatable rule so people don't have to feign sexism/racism/drilldo squirt to get probated...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

meteloides posted:

I have no tablet and no scanner, this had better count.

bwatts, bwee, gimme something good

Stormyish posted:

kolokol-1 posted:

FluffieDuckie posted:

les fleurs du mall posted:

Mogren posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

mycophobia posted:

Qwerinty posted:

Grass Effect posted:

everythingWasBees posted:

All these kind people wrote things with their hands in plain defiance of the rules in order to help the animals out. Except Grass Effect, who loving sucks.

• Locked thread