Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Parenthesis posted:

I played the game both on tablet and phone, and it is definitely enjoyable on. smartphone. I feel the AI gives a reasonable challenge, and as said before you can also play online.

Looking into the humble tabletop bundle might be a good idea, since you will get all the DLC (though of course it will also mean you will have Talisman in your library, but you can't have everything).

The issue with TTR is that only IOS gets CPU players in pass n play :( other than that it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

This is one of our awesome super featured everyone likes it games. If you have $0.99, BUY IT! If you don't, drive by a Subway a few times.

Edit: I'll be updating the OP soon. I'm going to shoot for weekly updates, but my 9 month old is being a real prick these days.

I'll second this, I 100%'d that game and loved everything about it.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Cool, I'll check em out. thanks.

You don't need to buy heroes or anything, those games are easily playable without IAP.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Junkie Disease posted:

So Cross platform boardgame type games, Ticket to ride good on a small screen?

Yes, they recently optimized it for phone/tablet and you can switch on the fly. The update recently was massive and add tons of the already present IOS features.

crondaily
Nov 27, 2006

Mughe posted:

I can't recommend Hitman Go and Lara Croft Go enough. The expansions definitely increased the level of difficulty. My need to 100% every level doesn't help either, but it's a great time waster for train/plane/automobile rides for sure.

I got a 100% on Hitman and agree fully, great game and super addictive!