Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Rapner posted:

Is anyone playing Haunted Empire? It's a heroes charge/pocket knights thing crossed with dynasty warriors. So far I'm enjoying it more than the aforementioned similar games, apart from a few translation issues.

I started a Legion (guild thing). ID 3447

If you want an invite code use 262970.

The engrish and bad voice acting is glorious. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Nyaa posted:

Is there an android phone thread? I need a new phone.

Probably in SH/SC somewhere.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

New Leaf posted:

Dragon Blaze: Should I just use my Friendship whatever "Facebook Likes" currency on recruiting new dudes or save it for something I haven't encountered yet?

I got some freebies, one was an A-class replacement for my fighter dude, and the other was a snake-lady Mage who has independently moving egg-shaped breasts the size of watermelons..

Use your friendship points on recruiting. The heroes are almost always garbage, but they are used to enhance your better heroes.

This guide is decent for Dragon Blaze.

https://gamelytic.com/dragon-blaze-guide/

Some of their ruby advice is garbage though.

Try to avoid using rubies for inventory expansion. You start with 3 character slots and can buy a couple more with rubies. Use them for storing items.

I wouldn't use rubies on costumes either. They don't do that much and arena coins will buy them eventually.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

New Leaf posted:

Edit: I was trying to add you as Tantris but I can't find you.. shoot me a request if you can.

Is it worth it to grab all the random friend requests that come through?

Yes, the friend points add up and you can use them to help in dungeons. Can always remove them later as they quit or become low level.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

SynthesisAlpha posted:

Shop Heroes tip: you can buy a second (or third) copy of a resource bin to multiply the speed at which it regenerates. You might need to delete it way later on as you fill up with workstations and more resource types, but for the early game it's a huge boost to get double wood and iron.

Also compliment everyone every time. There are achievements for doing so that grant a ton of cash.

I can throw a few invites to my city after I kick a few inactives. I've got like 600k invested. Or just join Bridgopolis.

Send an invite to largepotato#67961

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Niton posted:

Invited, we sort of exploded from 5 to 7 instantly.

I just got a 200k gold achievement and bought an 8th slot. :v:

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
There's a basic wiki for Shop Heroes.

http://shop-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/Shop_Heroes_Wikia

Read the tips page the wiki.

http://shop-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/Tips

Always compliment after surcharging. You get more hearts back if energy is low.

I recommend Armorer, Carpenter, & Tailor as your first 3 workers. They cover 6 of the 7 starting skill.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
I got Tree Trunk recipe from the second chest type in shop heroes. It requires 10 of the lowest clubs to make. :v:

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Applied to cartel as Large Potato

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Tsume defeats everything anyway. Other than possibly an anti-demon fire boss.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

galahan posted:

I meant to quote the person above you saying one resource is inherently bad, that has not been my experience if you have some of the better cards, but your "mana curve" observation is something I'll have to watch out for.

Seven Knights hasn't have me any keys every 10 min like it claims, I'm wondering if its because I turned power saving mode on or if marshmallow doze is the culprit.

Also I recieved notifications for free keys at like 3am and other times, but clicking on them have me nothing?

Keys only regen when you have less than 8.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

DemonMage posted:

Is there any good way to farm 1/2* fodder in Seven Knights, or just spending Honor and random luck while farming stages?

Best time to farm them is during Hot Time on weekends.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
I made 6 or 7 Granblue accounts and got nothing better than an SR weapon. Think I will wait for a better time to start.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Drakes posted:

You're following the reroll guide, right? But unless theres a special promo going on then you'll only have 2 rolls per account.

And let me tell you about 2 weeks ago, those 70 free rolls :suspense:.
http://puu.sh/ofNb9/a18c35660f.jpg

There was 2 tickets, and there was the first premium roll 10 for free. Also another 2 tickets from the codes.

The roll 10 always seemed to be one SR weapon, one R weapon & hero, and the rest R weapons though.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
In LGoH as Large Potato

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Oh no, you mustn't make a thread that dies.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownie_(folklore)

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

me your dad posted:

I'm playing Battle Cats and for some reason I can't increase my money cap. The button to raise the cap costs $360 but my bank is capped at $300 so I'm stuck at that amount. It seems to have happened recently. I've been letting my daughter play it so I don't know if she did something to make it happen.

Anyone experience this?

Probably levelled up Worker Cat Rate a bunch without also upgrading Worker Cat Wallet.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Det_no posted:

Azur Lane

It's loving bananas. The game seems to be full of interesting WW2 bits like that too so I really wish they had continued the story.

The events they do every month have stories, and they occasionally add character & costume quests that also have stories.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
The same dev did both games.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
The global version of Langrisser M should be coming out in just over 2 weeks.

Anyone tried the jp/cn versions?

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Reject to problematic or pirated games. Pay attention to self-protection and be aware of fraud. Moderation helps whereas addiction kills. Arrange your time wisely and enjoy a healthy life.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Nuebot posted:

So I was looking for a topic but didn't see one (and we don't have a generic gacha game thread) but do any other goons play Honkai Impact 3rd? I checked it out after seeing a dozen ads for it on other games a few months ago and have just been playing it daily since. It's gacha garbo so there's that - but it's got some pretty fancy visuals for a mobile game and the actiony gameplay makes it stand out from the usual turn-based action bar lot; plus, unlike the vast majority of games like this, there isn't any real PVP. There are a few competitive game modes where the whales have clear advantages; but there isn't forced combative PVP where you get stomped into oblivion because you didn't roll the latest big boy shiny toy.

Some people on the Gran Blue Fantasy SA discord play it.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

PunkBoy posted:

So I'm having fun with KOF Allstars but the game seems to crash like every 5 minutes for me. I tried clearing my cache and do the bulk download again, and now I keep on getting "Download Failed" even though I'm connected to WiFi.

If you watch the download it should have a try again countdown whenever it fails. I had to tap that several times when I installed.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

m.hache posted:

Is there any goon activity on Eve Echoes? Space stuff seems fun right now but I don't want to end up on the butt end of a goon swarm if I pick the wrong starting race.

There's a thread in MMO HMO

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3905098

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Usually someone creates a google sheet for friend codes. Guess not this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

BitBasher posted:

I know this is like 10 years late but is there a Pocket Planes thread somewhere I'm not seeing? It got re-released on Android after being gone for years.

There would be one for the original version in the archives.