Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bring books along or the contracts that let you craft those runes and skills and gear

bb chat is all over the place. is there a thread for it or is it just scattered everywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I did it, I broke Buriedbornes 2

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

lol how'd you get your Petrification so high?

2 Petrifys with +power extreme +power strong +boost +auto turn. Thats on turn two. After finishing that dungeon I left a really long line of stone statues in the battlefield too.

easily doable if you take a contract with +5 rune reroll, hellish to do without.

Also I've been running the jails and I've been getting RED rank body parts with two named ability types, i.e. races and class and special skills as body parts its rad. Monster jail is really hard though because no contracts and to get those body parts you have to run it at 40+ floors. Its doable but harsh. oh and DONT take the -events keystone that will utterly wreck any chance of finding runes which are absolutely necessary for a successful monster run. getting into savage mode so that 6 and 7* stuff shows up is also pretty hard with no abilities.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Mar 17, 2024

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

welp just won Buriedbornes 2 I guess.