Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Hearthstone is not compatible with my Note 4. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I mostly get asked if I've been to Verizon, Target, or Kohl's. I've been to two of those maybe last month? It seems really hit n' miss.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

uXs posted:

Holy shitballs I'm loving this. I love original concepts that also play very well. Game of the year. (Ok not really but still, awesome.)

I definitely will be showing this game to everybody with a vague interest in (mobile) games. And some others.

I was doing well until I got to about level 42, and now I'm really stuck.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm 9 painful cents away from having enough Googlebux to get YMBAB. :(

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
The Guides is great. Anyone have any thoughts on 01.16? I tried the shift cypher from the previous puzzle, even tried shifting multiple times, but no dice. I also don't understand the hint that's given to you at the bottom.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Daztek posted:

You're on the right track, you just have to count something to shift with :)

Got it, thanks! Now I need to figure out 01.23...

e: nvm i'm an idiot

Montalvo fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Aug 21, 2015

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Any thoughts on 02.18 on The Guides?

I've swiped right and found the different codes, but that just gives me some gibberish like xrxxenxwx - and shifting that doesn't seem to work.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I know y'all have mostly moved on to the Star Wars game, but my town of buttchug (I know, I know) has openings for 6 people. Let me know if you'd like an invite. The two of us in there are pretty keen and like to invest in the city often.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Trinexx posted:

Okay Everyone:

Here is the link to an 8 player, casual, private game of Subterfuge: Goon Game Link

Since this game is cross platform I'll probably be cross-posting this with the iOS thread since they have some activity too.

Let me know if there are any issues in joining.

Boo, I've already joined a pubbie game and feel bad quitting. :(

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Daimo posted:

Haven't seen it posted yet but Little Big Adventure is currently on sale for 10p.

I'm still seeing it for $4.99. Maybe it's a regional thing.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I finally broke 3 dollars in Google Fun Bux... and Lara Croft Go went back up to $4.99. :negative:

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Picked up Lara Croft Go. Great game.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Twofold Inc. comes out next Thursday and looks cool. $3.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKo4ZEGKzZE

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
twofold inc. is out today. It's a fun little puzzler that I've enjoyed playing so far today, despite its difficulty. I tend to go for games that I can play for 4-5 minutes at a time on my phone, so this is perfect.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
twofold inc. is pretty fun and polished.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Chinook posted:

I don't know if I heard about Adventurer League here or elsewhere, but it's a lot of fun. Open world RPG with hex-based simple combat (like Hoplite) when you get into an encounter, and Mount & Blade-like quest system. Not sure if there's an overarching story or not, but it's been sucking up my time.

This is fun, thanks for the suggestion. Does the game advance beyond just doing random quests for people in towns/villages?

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Clash Royale seems pretty fun so far.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Is there a goon clan on Clash Royale?

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Thanks!

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Spaceteam is amazing. I love the little jig that plays in the room while you wait for everyone to join.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Finally getting to try Sproggiwood for the first time. Is there anything I should know going into it?

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Is it still boring?

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Nice! I remember this thread being quite excited about the first game; how do the other two stack up?

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
It sounds like the Animal Crossing game might be some kind of add-on go a console game, which is kind of a downer. It'd be fun to play a pared down standalone version of the game on mobile.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

connecting to a 3DS.

and hopefully a 2ds... :shobon:

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i thought the first lifeline was pretty mediocre

i liked the idea of it but the writing was really not up to snuff

Yeah, this is atrociously bad writing actually.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I barely finished Lifeline 1 and couldn't get past the first few choices of the second. The writing reads like what a teenager things an edgy woman should sound like. There's .30 Google surveybux I'll never get back!!

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Davedave24 posted:

I thought i'd be real into Lifeline for the first day or two, but boy oh boy is the decline in writing / interesting choices steep beyond that point :(

Snarky comment.

Sarcastic follow-up.

Overly detailed explanation of surroundings during tense life-threatening situation.

OH MY GOD --

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Apologies if this has already been posted, but in Nonstop Knight you can hold down the upgrade button when improving your items to quickly add multiple levels. Helpful after earning a ton of offline money.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Mekorama's levels felt kind of samey after a while.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Has anyone got a trip report for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius?

Baron von der Loon posted:

I'd like to vouch for this one. Bring a physical notepad. I spent two good evenings unraveling the mystery behind this one.

I've got 5.99 in funbux to burn, I'm picking this up.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Lumines is out on phones now I guess? I spent some surveybux on it and it looks like a really enjoyable game.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
What exactly do you do in Fallen London? Is it a multiplayer game?

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Just a heads up, Slingshot Racing crashes when I start it on my S7 Edge. A quick glance at recent reviews seems to indicate this is a problem for many phones.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

mrkillboy posted:

Mini Metro is out. Alas this version is missing the Zen/endless mode from the desktop version but the devs insist a reworked version of the mode will make it to mobile eventually.

I'll wait until endless mode releases to pick this up, I think.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I finally bought Dungeon Warfare and goddamn this is good. I blew through like 10 levels today. Any general tips? I mostly seem to be using hooks, spikes, and arrows but I'm starting to struggle with some of the later levels.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

pile of brown posted:

I just got an ad on facebook for a HoMM clone called God's and Glory, anyone checked it out? I have a serious HoMM itch but most of the apps that rip off an established game this hard tend to be junk

I tried it. It was junk.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
In case anyone is on the fence about Rollercoaster Tycoon Classic, it ran extremely smoothly on my S7 Edge and was very easy to control. If I played games on my phone for longer than quick toilet breaks I would 100% purchase it.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Does anyone know of any other apps to play the board game Hive besides this one? The multiplayer on it seems broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I play RCT Classic on a Samsung S7 Edge and it runs wonderfully and the screen size is just fine. Fantastic port, probably my favourite game on mobile right now.