Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Its weird. I had hearthstone on my tablet. No idea what account. Tried on my phone and logged into one email that had barely any progress and the other email I use was on the tutorial. Logged out on the tablet because I thought it would show what account I used but now in the same boat....what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

the chaos engine posted:

My game WRASSLING came out on Google Play today! It's p much Soccer Physics + QWOP + hats. It's free (w ads) so check it out if you're into any of those things!

Great game.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

New Leaf posted:

Oh hey! Here's that Walking Dead game I beta tested and totally could't tell you guys about but did anyway! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scopely.headshot

It's pretty loving solid. Give it a shot.

Not available in Canada :(

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
No love for King Of thieves? Amazing game that doesn't need premium currency to have fun. Really fun and cool idea.

Also this is a post without a friend code

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

gromdul posted:

There is a thread for it.

Where?

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

Apogee15 posted:

I didn't like it either.

Yeah. Didn't care for it either

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Ready Player One is absolute dogshit

BOO THIS MAN

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Fishing blows in that game

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Are there any good Turn Based RPGs out? Preferably free, but I'll be ok with spending a little bit of coin, just not $20 worth of coin.

I'm not whatsoever interested in action games because they all control like poo poo.

What about city building, "check back later" games, without a p2w element?

Adventure Book games are fine too. Basically something I can play for five minutes between calls.

Interested in the city building thing as well but don't think they'll have one that's not f2p

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
I like the games where you build and there's timers but hate IAP where if you don't buy it'll take years

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

New Leaf posted:

I'm assuming Sproggiwood carries over between devices? I'd play it primarily on my tablet at home, but if I wanted to play around on my phone from work I could, right?

I'd love to know this too

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Any other games I should be playing than the 3 being mentioned all the time? Timer based games would be awesome while I'm on break at work.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

Antifreeze Head posted:

I've been wasting a lot of time with Merchant. It's free with no IAP.

Thanks dude I'll check it out

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

Baldbeard posted:

This Merchant game is awful. I don't know why anyone would waste time playing it.
Well, I guess I should at least check the results of the last battle.
Might as well craft with the ingredients I found
Oh, another battle finished.....

Same reaction. Played it for a day then never again

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Does anyone know if there's cloud saving for fallout? I'd like to go between my tablet and phone.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Game blows. Deleted

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

mrkillboy posted:

So I've been playing The Martian game since I really like both the movie and the book. I think its a got some potential; one thing I like is the light problem solving they've implemented. Usually it involves searching for the answer in one of the many emails sent to you in the game but a few times I've actually had to Google answers to solutions they don't provide (such as finding out the percentage of oxygen to hydrogen to prevent a potential fire). Plotwise, so far there's been a quite a few scenes from the book that didn't make it into the movie, but they've moved them around chronologically for the purposes of the game I assume.

The game is a little buggy though; I've had dialogue boxes and emails with important stuff not show up until I exited and restart, and I've had a major issue where I couldn't rewind or restart the story after my negligence lead to Watney blowing himself up. It also suffers from the pacing of Lifeline (which I haven't played) where everything plays out in real time and Watney will just gently caress off for hours on end. Luckily it appears the game doesn't move forward when its time for you to go back and make a decision, so I haven't seen him suffer from me forgetting to check in. Well, not yet anyway.

Was playing last night. He asked what to do in a situation. Baby started crying so I put the phone down. 30 min later I come back and hes dead. Wish there was a pause button or something.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
I just started the Minions game a little bit ago and don't mind it. If there's something better someone let me know.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Why do all of my guys do little to no damage, even when I go back to level 1? They either do 0 damage or like, 5 Max. I'm confused.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

SilverMike posted:

They shouldn't do that little damage, have you made sure to equip them every run? (assuming this is Soda Dungeon you're talking about)

Yeah man. If it helps, it shows my attack going from 0 to 0 even when I choose different swords. I'm confused.

Edit. My conscript shows 0 dmg
Thief has 4 dmg
Conjurer has 2 dmg.

Dr. Video Games 0050 fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Nov 17, 2015

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

YggiDee posted:

Demon shields?

Yeah man what does that mean

Oh wow if I remove it it looks like it'll give me more attack. Wow.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Thank you so much guys. I usually just let the auto equip go but yeah. Not anymore. Thanks.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

New Leaf posted:

That new Star Wars game went live (in America at least).. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row

I've just started it. Seems alright so far! Team turn-based combat. Not sure if the first pull is randomized or not, but I got "Clone Wars Chewbacca".

I got him too. Not sure if I'll spend time on this one.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Looks like I can download it now, and I'm in Montreal.

Ontario and no :(

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

Lutha Mahtin posted:

This word "clone", I do not think it means what you think it means.

It's really good for people like me who couldn't get into it before.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

I would not be surprised if in the near future, table sized tablets were available that you could use for board games.

Microsoft made one. Wasn't it called the Surface before their real surface came out?

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Not minding this marvel academy game. Cloud saving doesn't seem to work.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

Great to play it again. Wish I could get a save file a bit further in as the beginning doesn't interest me. Can I use saves from emulators?

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Tried Battle Bay for a few minutes and I like it. Doesn't seem to be cross device play which sucks.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Second one. And I'm willing to bet that, as weird as it is, it'll surprise us all by actually being kind of neat. Nintendo does this, this is the thing they do. "Hey, here's something you're probably not sure about" <shortly afterwards> "Yeah, we knew you'd love it."

No I'm good

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

mrkillboy posted:

There's a new Angry Birds game called Angry Birds Action! currently doing the soft launch rounds before the movie comes out. Unlike some of the more recent spin-offs, this one returns to the bird catapulting action but from a top down perspective. It seems interesting but the lag is pretty bad on my phone.

Great fun but yeah. It lags a lot. LG G4

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
So I flipped and find this Mii game fun.

Send out your QR codes and let's do this

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Can someone tell me what this game is about? Match 3 etc?

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Cloud based saves?

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

mrkillboy posted:

The Android version of Don't Starve: Pocket Edition is now available as an early access beta.

No controller support which sounds weird. I just picked up a Nvidia Shield Portable so I've been looking for good controller games.

Any suggestions?

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Get the loving Pog game. It's awesome. You can play pogs. Also you can hold your slammers in different ways.

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
Great game where you're either a Sniper or a gang of crooks trying to dodge behind cover to get to your escape vehicle. Really fun to play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.foglo.svt

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
What the gently caress kind of album name is that?

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007
So I just picked this game up and its kind of overwhelming. I've gone through a couple of dungeons. Any new person's guide??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0050
Nov 28, 2007

Breetai posted:

Is there anyone in an SA Boom Beach Task Force that isn't Boat Pirates who would be interested in amalgamating task forces? Boat Pirates has had a bunch of our heavy hitters leave for one reason or another, and our ability to take out anything above Upper Lip has been hamstrung. We've got a total of 33 members, only about 15 of whom are actually active. Depending on how many members the other force has, we'd be happy either shifting, or bringing new people in.

I'm in one called Ballz Deep. No idea how good we are. Im level 40 and play pretty casual.