Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
Hearthstone is now available on android phones... good luck everyone doing anything else.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

No, this update makes it available for phones. Not just tablets.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Nimble Bros, take hold of this market! Rake in bux with a legit city builder... there is such a big hole in the market for one.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Check the google spreadsheet. still a number of users in there that have not filled their friends list yet.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Woo! Was going to buy that anyway. Good timing. Time to find the thread for it. Anyone happen to have it on hand by chance?

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Frogmanv2 posted:

Bye bye googlebucks

Yup, been waiting for this to show up. Got $4 google bucks in the last 3 days. Thanks Google!

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Does anyone else get any kind of artifact'ing when moving around the boat? Or zooming out and whatnot? I have a note 4 so maybe it's because of the big screen?

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

New Leaf posted:

So after the tutorial in YMBAB, I was sent to some kind of map where I tapped on something randomly and was sent to an area that seems way beyond me. Did I gently caress up? What's going on? Usually I can't get past the first enemy unless I get supremely lucky. I think I tapped on Masts or something at the top not knowing that I was supposed to tap on anything.

Yeah I haven't figured out what tapping on any of the different X's actually does. Anyone have a clue?

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Lifeline is pretty neat. Really get the feeling that someone is out there stranded and really relying on my help to guide them along. I like it. I find myself randomly checking my phone to see if they've checked back in.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Yeah sorry I did mean 'definitely reads like a girl to me'

I was reading it like a girl but then "she" died and it said he. It used he when referring to Taylor. So there that is.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Zander13 posted:

Can you throw me an invite in game? Everytime I try to join through the link my game just goes black.

SN: Tidus

Same thing happened to me when I tried to join. Force close the Subterfuge app and click the link again. For whatever reason if the app was open when clicking the link it doesn't open properly. I got in as rotaryfun.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

ModeSix posted:

New private Subterfuge game up for anyone that missed the boat on the first one.

http://subterfuge-game.com/play.php?3703-906a2bf125d1c87f78f3980748de9a6c

Only need one more for our game to start. Be terrible with the rest of us!

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

SpclKen posted:

I've saved up 20 google bux. I am really having trouble pulling the trigger on a game. I want something that I will enjoy for a while. I Love xcom, final Fantasy tactics, I tried Baulders gate and it was ok. I am looking for something on my phone and I heard the Dragon Quest games are good, but I just need some convincing on if I should try those. Anything else I should be considering?

Just spent my fun bux on 80 days. Not disappointed at all.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

SpclKen posted:

Heard that was good, and since you have a Cam Newton av, I know you have good taste. Sold on 80 days.

I can appreciate your liking of Cam, but I actually bought that avatar back before the days of Cam. Maybe one day though... maybe one day.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

nvm

rotaryfun fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Dec 3, 2015

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Dodoman posted:

Pretty sure it (Minecraft) got put on sale for 10c at some point, that's the only reason I own it.

Same, it was during one of those giant 10c sales where they were announcing several apps a day or something. I've tried playing it on the phone though and it's just not fun. To me anyway.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Clear app data or just reinstall?

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

eeenmachine posted:

Yeah, I'm struggling to think of a more elegant solution? Aside from paying to remove ads I mean.

Make an option to check for wifi before kicking off the download? Disable video downloads if not on wifi?

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Yeah that sucks. I've never messed with ad networks before so I'm ignorant to all that. Good luck with all that.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Got the itch to play pocket planes again... went to open the app on to be told it couldn't connect. So I uninstalled to reinstall from play store AND COULDN"T FIND IT!!!!

Nimble.... why!?!!!!

So said whatever and went to reinstall Nimble Quest. Went to restore purchases to get my 10x red gems and it couldn't connect/confirm the purchase... NIMBLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!!!?

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

:toot: Fallen London is now out for Android!

I read that as Fallout London and was disappointed when I clicked the link.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

In Gumballs, I do not understand the alchemy bit. Do I just assign them all to coins? What does that do?

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Millennial Sexlord posted:

Your furnace produces coins and raw materials every 30 seconds or so, based on the amount of workers you have assigned to it. If you assign them all to coins, every cycle the furnace will give you nothing but coins. If you assign some to metal or whatever, you'll get some metal and less coins, etc.

The screen tells you what it produces every cycle, so adjust your needs accordingly. You need the materials for upgrading gumball gear, but you need coins for everything. I keep most of them on coins tbh unless I need something else.

Oh I must not be far enough for all of that. I just have coins right now so that's what I was confused about.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Bought civ rev 2 last night. Went through the tutorial and wasn't able to go passed step one. The build city button would not respond to any amount of screen pressing. Refunded it which is unfortunate because it's been on my wish list forever.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

eeenmachine posted:

Hey all, we're trying this open beta thing on the Play Store for the first time for our next game Bit City. Would really appreciate it anyone who likes city building or idle/clicker games would take a look!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimblebit.bitcity

Nimblebit city builder.... iiiiiiit's haaaappening!!!

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

What exactly is this doing and should I be pressing it every time it says I have 1 available?

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Zarlog posted:

My wife is asking for the best Candy Crush type game that doesn't want all your money. Any recommendations?

Disney Emoji Blitz. My wife and I :( are hooked.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

It's the full on game with nothing removed... so yes.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Shwqa posted:

Join the goon guild and ask us questions in real time for the more complex stuff. Guild also give you lots of free stuff every day. I think we can make room for about 5 more people.

I'd like to get in. Not sure where I join the guild from though.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Knifegrab posted:

What determines when I can upgrade a card? Its definiltey not just cost.

You have to have a duplicate of the card.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

sebmojo posted:

King of Dragon pass

So much text. I've tried. Maybe I've just never given it enough time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

mrkillboy posted:

For anyone playing Battle of Polytopia, its apparently getting cross platform online multiplayer next week.

I must have missed this game when it was first released. It looks fantastic. Look forward to trying it out.