Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Bye bye google fun bux/Amazon coins hello hearthstone cards

I guess that doesn't count as spending really money on it right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

Mehuyael posted:

Same here in Israel. Oh well, hopefully it'll get released in more places before everyone gets tired of it.

Or the UK :argh:

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

Skwirl posted:

I'm looking for a done in one, I don't think you can use google rewards for in app purchases. Or is the game called Heartstone Cards?

Yeah you can I've bought quite a few pack with my fun bucks

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

FredMSloniker posted:

Is there a strategy for dealing with piranha rooms in Pixel Dungeon other than saying NOPE and turning around?

Invisibility potions

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Not sure if its been posted here or not but I've been enjoing infinity loop

Its completely free with no ads either

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

delfin posted:

An odd craving -- are there any decent Pachinko games on Android? Defining decent as:

* more attention paid to physics and gameplay than to heaving anime breast rewards
* not click-to-win easy, not YOU SHOT 10 BALLS! PAY $.99 OR WAIT 24 HOURS-tuned iapfests
* more pure Pachinko than Peggle-style

Anything?

Does peggle even run on modern android?

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
So anyone else having google maps start asking the questions that usually come from rewards and not get any funbux?

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

mrkillboy posted:

For anyone put off by the $16 asking price for the quite good Layton's Mystery Journey, there's a new free trial version dubbed the "Starter Kit" that comes with the first case unlocked and the rest available via IAPs. There's an American version and a Euro version; get the one that works for you.

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed the professor layton games but this is a battery killer and my phone dies halfway to work :(

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009

gmq posted:

I have been playing Cartoon Network Match Land and it's fun but progress is very slow. I have been playing it for a week or two and I still only have the starting characters because you can only unlock them by getting 10 figurines each and getting those figurines is very random with a couple of exceptions.

It's still not out in the UK :argh:

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Pixel puzzle is now out in Europe if anyone was put off by sideloading

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
The Microsoft suduko is currently keeping me entertained

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Early access for pvz3 is open, it doesn't seem to be too stuffed with micro transactions so far but it is EA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Is there a goon guild setup on merge mayor?