Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Cidrick posted:

Wow - I didn't realize Avernum was ported to mobile, but it would definitely be a fantastic Android game. Most Spiderweb games probably would be, now that I think about it.

Avernum and Avadon are here -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Spiderweb+Software&hl=en

Should go in the OP :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Its not bad but you need to have a good LAN connection (1 gig hardwired for the computer) and a very good wireless connection (5 GHZ) with minimal interference for it to be really good.

I have Limelight on Fire TV going from my hardwired desktop and it is pretty sweet. Wish there was a Steam in home streaming app for android though

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

mrkillboy posted:

The English version of Final Fantasy Tactics is finally out on the Play Store. Like the iOS version, its based on the 2007 PSP port.

windmill slam downloading this, alright alright alright

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Why aren't you at Home Depot?

Actually I've been getting good surveybux from going to subway and saying my visit to buffalo wild wings was a disappointment.

Today google asked me if I was aware of transexual individuals, if I myself was a transexual individual, and how frequent I smoked.

Google did not give me any googlebux for telling them, though :saddowns:

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Farquar posted:

Are you sure those weren't just texts from your mom?

no she doesn't know how to text

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

mrkillboy posted:

Mega Mans 1 to 6 are out for Android for $2 a pop. They are apparently not good ports.

This might be the worst garbage I've ever seen in terms of ports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Phone posting at 65 mph ITT