Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

galahan posted:

Mabinogi duel almost turned me off with crudely bouncing breasts and ussop/Mr popo "goblins and mudpeople" but it scratches that heartstone itch and seems well made, as others have said.

I've added you all I think.
I am scratchula

I still cant get past level 12. Nothing happens after I kill the dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

FadedReality posted:

Oh drat that's by the Pinball FX 2 people too so you know it's probably a quality pinball game.

0.10c to get the game to buy more stuff to make it playable. Why is this worth $2 normally?

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
Applied for goonmeat!

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
Dating sim with superheroes. Finally something I can jerk it to.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

The Duggler posted:

I was critically bored about 5 minutes in

Yes.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Lutha Mahtin posted:

hey guys i just spent five minutes playing a game and PAY TO WIN OMG. i hope none of you nerds who are whining ever play hearthstone, one of the most generous and sane f2p games ever, because your underdeveloped amygdalas would probably rupture

You seem like the kind of guy who would know... is vaping safe and is it for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
PAD not available in Australia... still.

What the gently caress man.