Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
The Broglia emulators should be in there too. Sure they cost $$$ but you're paying for quality with customizability and ease of use.

Also the FC/NES30 and iPega telescoping controllers are god tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I got the same device, you can be rest assured that ePSXe runs well on it (at least all the games I've thrown at it so far)

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Less debating on usage of the word human being and more inquiries on non existent good 4x/city builder games

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Is Icewind Dale good to jump right into if I've never played either of the Baldurs series? Is one better than the other? Or should I just sit on my play credit for something else?

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I'm in also, rzzg9743

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Been playing Hunger Quest lately and maybe this thread would appreciate it. It's a puzzle/platform game that has elements of Dungeon Raid where you line up blocks of the same color to wipe out enemies. Very RPG heavy too with gear, item crafting, job classes, etc. with a nice graphical style that's reminiscent of 3D Dot Game Heroes. I'll just let this gameplay vid speak for itself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLlX_EHABKM

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Yeah the energy system is just about non noticeable with a few friends. Speaking of, here's my ally code: FPUWPH8BKQ

Let's get this poo poo rolling with codes for the next 3 pages :getin:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

EzEight posted:

Hit menu top left and select enter code from the list.

Am I on crack? I'm not finding that on my end. Dug through every sub menu also. :shrug:

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

tater_salad posted:

Finish all the quests that bring thr townsflok back to the town.. then you can add allies (itll actuall be on the bottom bar)

I was referring to promo codes. Anybody else able to use them?

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Holy poo poo how did I cram 12 hours into Soda Dungeon since downloading it yesterday?

Currently working up to level 400. It gets really fun in the later stages when you should manage your group and inventory for maximum hit things hard.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
FUUUUCK my phone got munged up in a near wreck today, I'm fine who gives a poo poo but my DAMNED 26 HOUR SAVE IS LOST :negative:

Oh fuggit I'll reroll on my tab and buy some upgrades. This game is so worth it.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Augh latest update on Soda Dungeon nerfs forks. They're down to 60% chance and 200% damage. Good until you get levelled assassin knives.

Edit: durr didnt read. I'll add that since rerolling I find that buying the pet shack and gold pet is worth the $2. Jus' sayin

Commie Lasorda fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Nov 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Okay this is app of all time

Edit: one more. There should be a thread for these.

Commie Lasorda fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Apr 2, 2016