Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I've been playing Warcraft Rumble and I'm not very good. I like seeing the Warcraft minis though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

ROJO posted:

We have a few guilds running in the iOS games thread - feel free to join GoonSquadTwo if you want!

Request sent!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
What was the (I think) goon-made game that was like a dungeon match thing? Swords, shields, potions, etc. There were different classes. The graphics were basic but the gameplay was great. Is that still around?

Also, new mini coming to Warcraft Rumble for season 2!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Xtanstic posted:

Also this. Idle Game chatter effect.

Agreed. This game is like when someone tried to explain plots from Aqua Teen Hunger Force or Upright Citizens Brigade and it just sounded too crazy to be a real thing on TV. But it was.

I'll probably check it out soon or never but it sounds wild.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Warcraft Rumble just started season 3 and there is a new Leader - Emperor Thaurissan: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/warcraftrumble/24056175/warcraft-rumble-season-3-overview

The goon crew will probably have him unlocked in the next few days.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
So you dig up the bones or what?

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Ohhhhh it's buriedbornes

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
We could use some fresh blood in the Warcraft Rumble guild! If you like Warcraft stuff and/or Clash Royale type of gameplay, hit me up for an invite!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

TheDK posted:

We could use some fresh blood in the Warcraft Rumble guild! If you like Warcraft stuff and/or Clash Royale type of gameplay, hit me up for an invite!

Bumping Warcraft Rumble, we could use a few more active people to help unlock the new mini from the latest season that recently started.

If you are in the guild and aren't playing anymore, let me know and I'll give you the boot to free up some space.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
A new Warcraft Rumble season starts today and brings a new mini as well as the Darkmoon Faire.

Here are some screenshots of the new stuff:

Patch notes
Season 5 info
Darkmoon Faire info

We have a guild (GoonSquadTwo) that is currently full but I can kick some inactives if anyone wants to join!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Another event is live in Warcraft Rumble: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/warcraftrumble/24081861/collect-all-the-shinies-in-blingtron-s-bounties

This one is a solo event, but we could definitely use some new members in GoonSquadTwo (search it in the guild list)!

This is a good F2P-while-pooping game. I get most of my playtime in while pooping, honestly. I ain't afraid to admit it.