Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Zero
Sep 23, 2009
As someone who just started playing g hearthstone I unlocked all the basics but can't build the decks because I'm missing missing cards. What packs should I be buying basic or the gnome packs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Zero
Sep 23, 2009
My last year with survey rewards

Some Zero
Sep 23, 2009
Jesus desktop dungeons is hard... Or I'm bad at video games

Some Zero
Sep 23, 2009

Angrymog posted:

They keep asking me if I'm a B2B Tech buyer. Still, it makes a change from being asked if I'm planning to buy any apps or games in the next 30 days.

Come on Google - I've been to all sorts of interesting places in the past couple of weeks, ask me questions about them.

Need to go to a water park

Some Zero
Sep 23, 2009
It's a bit back but if people still play legions I apped the clan as Some Zilch