Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

What is the purpose of Statue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Ah, cool! Never thought of it that way.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Is there a Slice and Dice thread? I just got an item that "can't be locked" and don't seem to see the definition in the almanac. It seemed to prohibit me from using that die in a later turn.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Why is the game vertically skewed? So irritating.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Into the Breach

Is there a way to play this without a Netflix subscription?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

I keep getting my health bar deleted by the Minotaur. I can't seem to out damage him at all. Ugh.

Just went up against him again with a level 17 warrior. I got two stacks in, a decent chunk of his first stack. He erased two full stacks of my health in two moves. Tremendously OP.

Leon Sumbitches fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jan 12, 2024

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Shwqa posted:

Number 1) elf executioner. Give yourself acrobatics and as many knife throws/ backstabs as possible and aim for preemptive stick, evasion, critical hit chance, and final strike. The idea is that you use high critical ability that can strike multiple times and preemptive strike. The final strike removes an hp stack, and the executioner ability doubles it. If the battle actually starts, then you acrobatics for 50% evade.

I've unlocked the elf but don't understand where knife throws/backstabs or final strike stats come from. Acrobatics? It's like I'm playing a different game, I don't recognize any of these functions.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

death cob for cutie posted:

Buriedbornes 2 chat - in the previous game, I was used to looking to get duplicates of a skill to merge them and increase their rank. That system is Gone, right? If I want anything more than like, +2/+3 I'm really going to need to optimize the various tools I have to boost skill level?

Tangentially, is there any benefit to higher leveled skills aside from more rune slots? I hardly use runes tbh, so I basically quit fishing for skills a few floors into the dungeon.

Also, is there anything after hell?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Shwqa posted:

Slice and dice 3.0 came out today. It's time to get slicing and possibly even dicing.

On Android?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

explosivo posted:

Android, iOS, and Steam, yes

I should have said I looked in the play store and didn't see it either in search or the developers page

E: doh, I bet it's an update.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Just one game before bed

*Starts blursed run*

TWO HOURS LATER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

explosivo posted:

Loop Hero is out. Free to download, like $7 to unlock the full version. I was hoping for portrait mode but no dice.

I played some of the demo, it's fun. Not sure if it's worth unlocking the whole game tho.