Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

I am not an atomic playboy.
OP needs my favorite puzzle game:
Slitherlink (also a paid version available)

And since I've been playing it a lot:
Crusaders Quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

DrBouvenstein posted:

I feel like some things were taken away, though.

For instance, shields. Previously, you saw the actual number...now, it's just a bar and you have just a vague notion of how much is there based on color/opacity.

There were also some items you could get that would flood your gameboard with a certain kind of tile, like a whole bunch of swords or wands or keys, and that seems to be gone, as well as the "key" item to instantly unlock a chest/door (well..doors are gone, I guess...replaced with those boxes that need X number of tiles to get past...and it's always a tile I have, like, 2 of on my board. :argh:))
I hated the doors in 10M, they killed me more than anything else.

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

Nitrousoxide posted:

I've played vainglory more than all the other mobile games I've played combined.

Mind you, I don't really like mobile games in general, so vainglory feels like most like a full fledged PC game I've ever played on a phone/tablet.
I have been playing it some and it seems cool, it is keeping me tided over until I can play Heroes of the Storm on my computer. I wish there was more than 1 map though.

Cruseydr
May 18, 2010

Anybody actually play EvoCreo yet? I'm wondering if it's worthy of my $.99