Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
If I have Google play credit from my Google opinion rewards surveys, can I spend that on in-app purchases?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
This Tales of Illyria game is really good. How should I level my guys in it?

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Antifreeze Head posted:

Seconding this, or third or whatever.

There's lots there for a dollar - perhaps as well there should be for the 1.04 GB of space it will take up on your device.

But I missed the message on how to speed up travel and haven't managed to figure it out on my own. Help?

The bit on the bottom mid with the two dragons and the horse. Drag the tiny vertical bar to the right.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Pocket Mines 2 is hitting all the right buttons with me. Added the two people that posted their friend codes above.

Mine is nkvw4849

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Been playing pocket mine 2 since it got mentioned in the thread but today I have no inclination at all to play it. Weird.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Not feeling this Galaxy Truckers game. Building your ship seems to be half the game. The actual adventure portion feels very short and unsatisfying. Had it refunded.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Deakul posted:

I'm giving this a try and attempting to play Gems of War but the game crashes immediately after putting in a name. :negative:

I just want to play games that my lovely tablet can't run well drat it.

Mine crashes in the exact same place :(

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Deakul posted:

I'm giving this a try and attempting to play Gems of War but the game crashes immediately after putting in a name. :negative:

I just want to play games that my lovely tablet can't run well drat it.

I'm the goon that had the same problem and posted earlier. Restarted my phone and the app let me input the name.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Gems of Battle is really good and can someone invite me once a spot in the guild is available? Code is WANTON SAVAGERY.

:)

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Gotta give credit where due, it IS a really good game. There are many units with different strengths and weaknesses, spells, buildings etc. A lot of potential to mix and match stuff to produce fun combos. Plus it's really polished.

Too bad all that fun customization is behind paywalls.

What I'm saying here is that they are going to make millions. I'm uninstalling it.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Shinino Kage posted:

I'll have 21 accounts at the end of this that I can give out, btw. I'm keeping track of what is in all of them. The best of the 22 I have, I'm keeping :) Right now, that one has 4 SSR.

Can I get in on this? This game is so Japanese it's frustrating.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Philosopher King posted:

Anyone got any recommendations on something that can kill a 6 hour car trip. I dont mind starting an rpg or stratrgy game or something but i dont wanna burn through anything energy based in the first half hour.

Im completely burned out on match 3s.

I really just wish they would release fallout 1 and 2 for phones.

Tales of Illyria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
Played the official walking dead game. You take dudes on missions to kill walkers/collect loot while upgrading your stuff.

Everything takes time and resources. You upgrade your buildings, people, individual weapons and individual pieces of armor. These timers and resource costs scale exponentially.

When one of your guys gets hurt in a mission, he goes into a medical tent one at a time(open an additional slot at medical tent level three!), and you can't use him again until he heals up.

It's not a good game.