Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
the app is a pretty solid implementation of ttr. there's online and computer players if you are completely friendless and i would say it's completely playable on mobile even for local games w/ pass and play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

bmrp5477

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Morpheus posted:

Okay yes, that I can agree with. I think Gordon Ramsmeow would've been better. Or Chairman Catga.

Anthony Purrdain. Julia Kittens. Jamie Meowliver.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i thought the first lifeline was pretty mediocre

i liked the idea of it but the writing was really not up to snuff

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

I just googled this but it looks like it has asynch cross-platform play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tequilamobile.warshipslive&hl=en

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

vulturesrow posted:

I saw that on the play store. Was wondering if it was any good.

no

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

cytus

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

imo, and this is gonna sound gamey and boring as poo poo, the way to see the interesting parts of fallen london is to make two accounts and then grind second chances using the social actions at your lodgings and then power level so you dont fail any challenges once you start doing story content

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

reaching critical fail stats is cool the first time though because they take you to a different place but its just so annoying every time after the first

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yea shortyz w/ nyt subscription

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

the fourth level requires gems to unlock and requires additional gems for the venue upgrades starting at level 1 so...

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Montalvo posted:

I'm not even sure what mahjongg solitaire is, I just mean the game with the cool tiles that you gotta take off the board in pairs

thats majiang solitaire

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Necrolich posted:

Whats the best chess game on android these days? Preferably online multiplayer (async if possible), but i'd be willing to get 2 if one does single player better and another does multi better.

lichess

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lichess and chess.com both use glicko instead of elo (like fide/uscf use for otb games) which is probably whats actually interesting for a mathematician but the real answer is that lichess sets its default at 1500 whereas chess.com uses 1200 as its default

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

explosivo posted:

Health is another thing altogether, I'm finding myself running out of health a lot and have no idea how to gain some back. I know that for the most part it seems like Work gets you money (although the daily upkeep usually takes it away right away if I'm low) but can never figure out how to gain health back when I'm sick.

Dream with An Affliction

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lichess or chess.com

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

tildes posted:

Has anyone hit world 5 in Archero and does it make slogging through world 4 worth it? Just finding 4 really boring and slow compared to 3 with its wave mechanic.

5 is another one like 4, 6 is waves, 7 is a boss rush

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its good

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

maybe dont play custom party until you have more experience in the main game mode then

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

incredibly normal brained response i wish you all the best of luck in your slicing and dicing

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

I did red and grey on easy with mana weaver, yellow and orange on easy with 75% enemy hp, and blue on unfair (-hp, +enemy hp, -1 reroll)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

having sides that do 4 is important in one shotting bones, spiders, imps, and zombies. sides that do 5 clear wisps and all those dudes on unfair. it's important to churn though those dudes efficiently unless you quickly develop combos

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Into the Breach is available on Android through Netflix (no additional cost if you have a Netflix subscription, can't play it without Netflix), if you haven't played it. It's a turn based strategy (versus puzzle game) where mechs jump through timelines trying to hold off an alien attack.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Cytus is a rhythm game, that I think has some sort of metaplot in the anime cyberpunky sphere. I didn't really play it for the plot but it has those vibes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Black Griffon posted:

I feel like playing a dumb idle game of the type where you see stuff get built and expand as you increase values. Anyone got any recommendations? I tried Idle Bank Tycoon but it only has a few days of gameplay in it, and Frozen City seems slow and cumbersome. I was never under any illusions they'd actually be good though, they're both scrap from the store and I'm looking for something considerably better.

Old, new, taking any recs.

Cats and Soup is an idle game where cats make soup that gets sold for money to upgrade soup stations. There's a version through Netflix that has no ads.

I like it enough to log in a few times a day to feed my cats fish so they get better at making soup.