Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

Skwirl posted:

Those seem neat, but I want something that actually simulates drawing from a deck and I can't tell if any of those do (as in, if I get the ace of spades I know the ace of spades won't occur again until I'm notified the deck has been reshuffled, instead of just an RNG picking one of 52 cards every new hand.)
They are open source, you can just check. I know neither Js nor Blackjack, so I can't easily do that for you.
I looked at the first one, and you can set it to deal from one deck. It defaults to dealing from 6 decks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

e: wrong thread

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

CuddleCryptid posted:

So I found out that Mindustry has a pause function and it works well with the stylus on my phone, and therefore I have been devoting most of my waking hours to it. For those who have played it before, do you have any tips for dealing with the goddamned spider mechs that can walk over walls? Nine times out of ten when a base fails its because enemy mechs walked over my walls and shot my defenses in the rear end. Is it just a matter of true volume of fire to combine the small amount of knockback you get from the scatter turret with as much DPS as you can pour on at any one time?

Is that old Mindustry, or the new revamped one?
For the old version, the main trick was to leave a path for the enemies and build your defences to shoot them from the side. Also use more longer range turrets.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

CuddleCryptid posted:

The new one; I'm not sure how the old one was but in the new version the mechs can just walk over walls so it isn't really viable to do killboxes.

You used to be able to manipulate the Ai of wall-walking mechs to make good killboxes. I haven't played for some time.
The new one assumed a lot more reliance on vehicles, so maybe use those. I don't like the vehicle gameplay, which why I haven't played it much.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

I can tell it is made by a serious company, because it is not available in my country.