Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happyjon
Oct 12, 2012
Was looking for a game to kill time while procrastinating and saw all the AFK arena talk so decided to give it a shot. First pull and got two Shemiras. This is apparently really good? Not sure what the plan is from here but guess I'll stick with the game for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happyjon
Oct 12, 2012

Nephzinho posted:

Feed Shemira to Shemira, run Shemira, Hogan, Estrilda, Miranda, and Ira, you'll fly through the campaign and load up on free pulls. Shemira is real good, but doesn't get broken until 161.

Pretty much what I ended up doing but with Gwyneth instead of Ira. Just hit a wall at 4-4 with no way to get hero xp so I guess now is a good time to AFK.

Happyjon
Oct 12, 2012

victorious posted:

Got you. Anyone else waiting? There are a couple on the list but I don't recognise the names.

Applied as Happyjon