Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Present posted:

If I have Google play credit from my Google opinion rewards surveys, can I spend that on in-app purchases?

I used Google Bucks to remove the ads in Angry Birds so yeah it's possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Rirse posted:

How is ePSXe on the Android? I only 70 cents away from getting it with Survey funbuxs.

I have it and it's good. Breath of Fire IV runs great on it (I'm using a Moto X 2014 so I don't know about you).

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

It looks like Leo's Fortune is on sale for $0.99. I've heard good things, so I guess I'm gonna throw the GOR survey money I got for watching a video this morning at it.

I threw some Survey Bux at Leo's Fortune earlier and it's a charming, fun little platformer.

I never thought I'd feel sorry for the plight of a furball with a mustache, but here we are!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

New Leaf posted:

For reals, they will call you on your bullshit in a heartbeat. They keep track of all that stuff.

The North Google remembers.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The Android port of Valiant Hearts is on sale. How is it compared to its PC and console versions?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I played some Angry Birds 2 (I'm up to the second part of the world), and here's my two cents on it so far:

The Good and What's New

- The graphics are really, really good.

- Music's not too bad, either.

- You can choose between birds before launching them, as opposed to the other games where you have a set order.

- Levels come in multiple phases. So far, I've played through levels with 2 to 3 phases.

- The red bird gets an ability now which is a cone blast that can knock things down. I don't know if the big red bird gets a beefier version.

The Not-So-Good

- There's a lives system that gets used when you restart or lose a level.

- Facebook integration.

If you like Angry Birds, go ahead and give it a try, you might like it. I like it despite the lives system and the Facebook integration.

Also there's a thing going on right now where if you reach the second section you get a bunch of gems and the red bird gets a crown.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Fallout Shelter woo!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Dodoman posted:

Anyone want a modified Fallout Shelter save file? 390 lunchboxes and 10 Mr.Handy's.

The vault is numbered 420 though.

Yeah sure why not.

Also I have no problem with vault 420 :snoop:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Thanks dude.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Riot Games recently released a title called Blitzcrank's Poro Roundup.

I don't play League of Legends, but this is a fun little game. It's free with no IAP's but you can only download it until September 21.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

An Ancient Aliens game, what a time to be alive.