Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

precision posted:

Oh yeah, Flappy Golf is really really good and its existence makes up for the whole "Flappy Bird Craze". It is also free, for some reason.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.ssgflap&hl=en

e: I believe those guys are goons, they also made Bitcoin Billionaire and some other cute/fun games

This game is really fun, and very battery friendly. I'll second this recommendation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
I just bought Dragonfall, and it's fun so far. I'm not too good at this type of game, but I like them, and I love the Shadowrun setting. Too bad it's based in the 2050s and not the 2070s...

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

foutre posted:

I have two 9 hour plane flights coming up, and I'm trying to stock up on games. Right now I have Dragonfall, Banner Saga, King of Dragon Pass, and some Kairosoft games installed. Are there any really immerisive, lengthy games worth adding? With the caveat that I've already played through all the Infinity Engine games on Android.

Dragonfall: DC.