Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antezulu
Mar 18, 2015
I got some Doomsayer. It runs on my Nexus 5. Likes to slow down though. I don't really know how to play though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antezulu
Mar 18, 2015
Lately I've been stuck on playing Pocket Planes. Got a coworker roped into playing as well, with a flight crew between us. It's just another little micromanagement game involving transportation via planes, but it's weirdly fun. Probably already known, since it looks like it's been out a while. Uses a Mobage login, which is annoying too.

Antezulu
Mar 18, 2015

Oh, thank you, on my phone now so linking is a pain. Yeah, that's the game. It's pretty simple and the game currency (Bux) is easy to come by.

Antezulu
Mar 18, 2015

Aredna posted:

How is Pocket Planes different/better/worse than Pocket Trains?

No fuel for one. I played Pocket Trains, having to manage fuel on all your trains is a pain. Wait a while or pay with Bux. Also, you don't have to buy the (limited) routes, you just buy access to a station and can fly in from anywhere.

It's also much easier to get new planes/parts for planes.

Antezulu fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Apr 15, 2015

Antezulu
Mar 18, 2015

flatluigi posted:

...can you use google play reward credit to buy hearthstone card packs?

You can. The reward credit is basically a gift card usable on Google Play in place of a credit card.

Antezulu
Mar 18, 2015
re: Pocket Mine 2

I spent far too much time playing the first one, and had a friend that spent just as much time playing it as well. Added all you, my code is qrhs9962. Usually don't do that kind of stuff, but Pocket Mine was like loving crack for me.

Antezulu
Mar 18, 2015

FadedReality posted:

Done dat. Anyone with the link can edit so you can add ASCII dickbutts your friend codes to the bottom.

Threw names in, back to mining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antezulu
Mar 18, 2015
Seems like there's a maximum amount of items a dweller can bring back from the wasteland in Fallout Shelter. I had left one person out because they had only used a few radaway and no stimpaks, despite already being out there for 12 hours or so. Well, 21 hours now and they're heading back because it seems they've gotten rid of some gear.

They're level 31 with T-51b Power Armor and a Fat Man. Works pretty drat well, good draws from my first few lunchboxes.