Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm

Shwqa posted:

You remembered :unsmith:

Happy birthday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

Kheldarn posted:

Happy birthday, Shwqa!

Is it that time of year already? Happy birthday Shwqa!!

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

Cthulhumatic posted:

This is maybe the wrong thread but I'm going to try - does anyone with a Pixel 6 (or greater) have any success with a gamepad, like a Kishi or Gamesir? The camera bar and my otter case (not one of the huge ones)are giving me real fits, and I don't want to spend any more money/effort on returns if there's no good answers.

The second Gen backbone is the only one that really works with my pixel 7 pro in a case, I would check the comparability list for that

Edit: here is backbones list of compatible phones and cases
https://help.playbackbone.com/hc/en-us/articles/18306138828311-Which-cases-are-compatible-with-the-Backbone-One-2nd-Gen

cinnamon rollout fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Mar 27, 2024