Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jows
May 8, 2002

Also hopping on this Shop Titans train. Just hit 25, seems pretty fun for awhile anyway. My handle is callale82#70078, can I get an invite to one of the goon guilds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jows
May 8, 2002

staplegun posted:

I need to shuffle around some investments to make sure our town hall doesn't delevel when I remove an inactive player, but I'll probably be able to send you an invite later tonight

Cool thanks. Do I need to drop my existing to get the invite?

Jows
May 8, 2002

teethgrinder posted:

My 70 year old mother-in-law learned from Katana and is completely obsessed fwiw. She's always liked newspaper puzzle games though, so it was fun to introduce something new-to-her. (She does play on an old Samsung Tab as opposed to a phone.)

I like Katana, it makes the big 80x80s a little less intimidating to do with the items you can use.

Jows
May 8, 2002

staplegun posted:

We recently had someone go inactive, gonna shoot you an invite right now!

Good timing, I was going to pop in to guild chat tonight to tell y'all to boot me if you need the space, but you beat me to the punch! I might come back around when things settle out with the little one.

Jows
May 8, 2002

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Got one, Raid Goons

Requested as First

Jows
May 8, 2002

We have a bunch of slots open in the Raid Boss goon alliance, Raid Goons, y'all should check it out!

Jows
May 8, 2002

I can't imagine how backed up Prague gets if you actually unlock all the stands. I have like 10-12 stands right now and if I don't clear out the takeoffs occasionally it gums up almost as bad as the first one.

I'm kind of annoyed that X planes don't give big jumps in revenue over Ls. I've had Ls give more than Xs in my pattern.

Jows
May 8, 2002

Cynic Jester posted:

Brotato is a game I have all the achievements for on Steam and over 100 hours played. It's pretty good.

Any tips? I got to 20 once but got pwnt by the boss.

Jows
May 8, 2002

Renegret posted:

Oh sweet thanks. I was wondering why I randomly had 2x popping up.

Still haven't finished a run yet. I can't decide if it's because the game's hard or I just suck

:yossame:

How do you unlock ghost?

Jows
May 8, 2002

I finally beat a brotato run. Crazy guy heavy on elemental damage and lightning shivs, adding in shurikins after my melee dmg got higher

Jows
May 8, 2002

Jack Trades posted:

Is there a somewhat convenient way to play games on my phone via my PC? I'm fine with connecting it via USB, no need for wireless, I just want to use bigger screen/mouse controls for my dumb phone games when I'm sitting at my PC anyways.

I have a Samsung, and when I plug my phone into my usb-c hub I get a desktop interface. Not all games are compatible with mkb though

Jows
May 8, 2002

teethgrinder posted:

The Windows Phone thing was pretty good with my Samsung 10+ too. I could play a bunch of games on an emulated phone window, clicking away. Some unfortunately didn't seem to react to clicks though. Also annoyingly it basically needed to keep the phone screen on, though later versions could mostly black it out.

My OnePlus can only manage SMS, photos, calls via Windows Phone. As well I could have phone notifications pop on my desktop, but meh I have a watch for that.

I meant without my computer. Like instead of plugging my computer into my hub plugging my phone in.

Jows
May 8, 2002

CuddleCryptid posted:

Super Snail looks like a fun little thing but I do have to remind mobile game makers that the ideal startup time for your game is less than ten seconds. Going through layers of server pings and logins every time you pick up your phone isn't going to be good for retention.

Yeah I tried it and bounced after spending 5 minutes not playing the game after I opened it.

Jows
May 8, 2002

New Leaf posted:

Keep an eye on your Google Play Rewards app, I got one this morning about Marvel movies and got a full dollar as a reward.

Is it just me or have the rewards seem to have been getting better? I get a lot of the "hey we want to confirm our location tracking data, were you in X store?" And would usually get like a dime, but lately it seems like the rewards are $0.30+ a pop

Jows
May 8, 2002

Lowness 72 posted:

I think what they're doing is trying to add gaming to your TV. So with a Netflix sub and a controller, you can now play games with your sub in your living room.

Not to kink-shame, but I didn't know Netflix was branching that far out from their wheelhouse!

Jows
May 8, 2002

ROJO posted:

There should be space now, go ahead and join

Game seems fun enough, got room for another?

Jows
May 8, 2002

ROJO posted:

Yup, whats your battle.net name so I know who to accept?

Jows#1430

Jows
May 8, 2002

Black Griffon posted:

Anyone know if there's a perfectly nice and functional sudoku app out there? No stupid ads, no major gimmicks (if there's like customizable fonts or boards or minor stuff like that it's fine but not needed) and good note-taking features (with the one I have now it's too easy to hit the wrong number). If I need to pay a buck or two that's fine.

https://opensudoku.moire.org/

Theres a link to the play store there, but this is a no frills ad/iap free sudoku app with infinite puzzles available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jows
May 8, 2002

Is it one you can start in airplane mode?