Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Golf Club Wasteland is a 2D golf game set on a post apocalyptic Earth that's now out for Android.

In case you missed it, Rome: Total War also hit Android a few days ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
So that new mobile Alien game that's coming out this week plays like... Five Nights At Freddy's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgxDizdHi-g

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

BoldFace posted:

You expected them to come up with something original?

I think a lot of people were expecting it to be a very pared down version of Alien: Isolation. This actually looks somewhat interesting.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
That mobile Mario Kart game that was meant to out late March, early April-ish has now been delayed to northern summer.

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/1090869212317433857?s=19

Bing Translation posted:

The "Mario Kart Tour" app for Smartphones will be scheduled to be delivered in summer 2019 to improve the quality of the app and to expand the service content after delivery.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Jan 31, 2019

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
The devs behind Plague Inc. have released a new game (only their second overall) called Rebel Inc. which sees you trying to stabilize a post-war nation that's definitely not post-US invasion era Afghanistan.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Feb 12, 2019

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

WaltherFeng posted:

Its F2P?

Anyone tried it yet? It looks interesting and I like the concept

It's free with ads but there's a $2.50 IAP to unlock the premium version to get rid of them and adds some extra things like a fast forward option. There's also IAPs to unlock stuff like different regions and cheats early.

Sleekly posted:

I read that as destabilse which sounds much more fun

Plague Inc. recieved a ton of expansions so I wouldn't be surprised if one with the ability to play as the insurgency eventually comes out.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Feb 12, 2019

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
The mobile port of the rhythm game Thumper is out on the Play Store.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Stardew's out.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
There's a new multiplayer F2P Call of Duty game coming out soon, which you can pre register for right now. It's being co-developed by TenCent and I believe its been beta testing in China since last year.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Mar 19, 2019

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Grand Mountain Adventure is a really neat looking top down open world skiing game that came out of a months long beta period today. The first mountain is free to play, with four more available for a $5 IAP.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Mar 28, 2019

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Grand Mountain protip: you can slap other skiiers into the powder by double tapping near them. You will never not want to do this.

Anfauglir posted:

Very important question do I get chased by a yeti

I don't know but I did get killed by a bear.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
The True Skate people have a new game out called True Surf, which as you might guess is a surfing game. It seems quite chill, though it pulls real world data so don't expect Point Break style killer waves.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

explosivo posted:

This is actually pretty fun, but it does make me realize I have no idea what makes a good surf and a bad surf. I just kinda move up and down until I get a good score :shrug:

I found this guide somewhat useful since the game is doesn't really explain how scoring works (to people unfamiliar with the sport like me at least).

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Nintendo has announced a short beta test for their mobile Mario Kart next month which you can sign up for at their website. You can only register with your phone's browser and you'll need a Nintendo account linked to a Gmail account. It's also apparently US/Japan only, though mine was accepted so we'll see.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Golf Blitz is a spin-off of the Stickman Golf games focused on quick, real-time online multiplayer matches that got a global release today. It seems OK.

mrkillboy fucked around with this message at 15:10 on May 1, 2019

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
There's a new Pokeyman game out soft launched in Australia called Pokémon Rumble Rush. It'll be out elsewhere in a few months presumably.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Dr Mario World is available for pre-registration ahead of a July 10 release. The game appears to resemble a hybrid of Dr Mario and Puzxle Bobble/Bubble Witch Saga than a traditional Dr Mario game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
If you like Gundam battles and playing war with Gunpla, Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare is out August 21. Here's a trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDljxG1QdCs.