Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Shwqa posted:

Here is a little beginner hearthstone guide I post on the iOS gaming thread.

How do you "reroll" the 40 quests?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Here is a link to the page for anyone who needs it.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
People with Amazon coins, you DO NOT need to spend all of your coins. They expire 1 year from the last time you "earned or SPENT coins" so spend a few on something and you are good for a year.

quote:

2.5 Expiration Dates; Application of Coins. Purchased Coins do not expire. Promotional Coins expire one year after the later of the date we give them to you or the date you last purchased or redeemed Coins. When you make a purchase with Coins, any Promotional Coins you have will be applied first, followed by your Purchased Coins.

They also expire at the last day of the month even if you got them on the 3rd day of the month.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Mehuyael posted:

Doesn't sound like spending coins saves your other coins.

The bolded part says just that and someone in the Reddit thread talked to customer service to verify that it is how it works. Each time you purchase more coins or redeem any coins it resets the 1 year time frame on all coins.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Mehuyael posted:

The text tells me that they expire 1 year after you get them whether you got coins for free, bought coins or redeemed a code for coins. If that's not what they meant they should rewrite it to make it more in line with what they meant.

What text are you referring to?

Promotional Coins expire one year after the later of the date we give them to you or the date you last purchased or redeemed Coins.

Promotional coins (meaning NOT bought coins. Later date (meaning the last time). Purchased or redeemed (meaning you either bought more coins with money or spent coins to buy something).

How is any of that confusing?

I still have 2000+ coins but I spent some back in March so i am pretty confident that I won't lose them in a month.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

wall monitor posted:

Theory: they're not actually cutting people off (or if they are, then the water park survey is just like one strike out of several). The whole purpose of that was to scare people into answering honestly. The weird position of the no/yes buttons some people are complaining about is intentional, they're wanting to train you into pausing to think before answering as well.

Google Rewards Mole detected!

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

how is the boat building mechanics? im not gonna pay 3 bucks if it only has galleon style masting systems. SO overused, amirite?

There are no masts on gravy boats you plebe.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Radiation Cow posted:

What's the name of the Picross game that isn't Hungry Cat Picross? I've run out of puzzles. :(

Cross Me and Cross Me Color are ones I play from time to time.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

tater_salad posted:

Guys I dont think anne feraud exists.. so heads up on that for your survey.

Is this a new trap question? I got one the other day asking me about shopping at some designer store or something. I answered no and it asked a couple more questions one of which was something like if I cared about wearing designer clothes or something. I chose the option that said no, I don't care about that stuff.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

beef express posted:

According to the Spryfox twitter, they're working on something that will let you collect missed bears.

$3.99 per bear IAP. :)

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I need an invite to a goon town. I am on the spreadsheet. Do I need to leave the town I am in?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Segmentation Fault posted:

Is star wars uprising any good?

No but it is the current goon thing that will be over in 2 weeks.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I always run 3 Knights, a thief and a healer. Should I be using a different class instead of the 3 Knights? I am in the 4 Dimension right now and it seems to be working good.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

explosivo posted:

Spot on with the Soda Dungeon recommendation, thanks goons! I think this will finally get me to uninstall Clicker Heroes :sweatdrop:

I assume the idler functionality comes from the Banker upgrade? It doesn't seem like there's a way to make my guys do dungeon runs while not playing the game (other than turning on Auto-resolve and letting the game run, I mean).

You still have to setup your team and all that. Then you start them on level 1 and let them run on auto. It is not a totally idle game but when you want to accumulate gold and essence you can just do that.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

CrashCat posted:

Is there seriously nothing that gives ship pieces without crystals? Not even the random faction mission rewards? :(

I got some from the free spin thing. 10 pieces of a ship or something.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

New Leaf posted:

If there were ANY way to gain crystals in-game without using cash like you can in Star Wars, then I might be on board.. Even their energy refresh is obscene. 150 crystals? gently caress that nonsense.

Edit: I just logged back in and it gave me 4 free Dabo spins before the button disappeared, and I got a green "Recovering Spock" in a white robe. He has 9 Command. 9. When the gently caress would ever use 9 Command? Even leveled him WAY up, you could get it to what, the teens? Even in the first mission nothing is lower than the 20's.

I have that Spock and a regular green Spock. That one the other 2 stats are better than the regular on.

Spock
Command 25 +(2-8)
Science 36 +(4-12)

Recovering Spock
Command 9 +(2-4)
Diplomacy 23 +(4-6)
Science 27 +(5-7)

So you get Diplomacy at a trade off of a little Science and a lot of Command. Also the regular Spock is Green and at max star of 1 while the Recovering Spock is White and can be upgraded to 2 stars.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

PeePot posted:

From their own FAQ:

8. Will Crashlands get multiplayer support?
Nope! It was designed as a story-based single-player experience, and as a small team, we would rather spend our time creating new games that are designed to have multiplayer, instead of shoehorning it into a game that wasn’t meant to have it!

I am OK with this. I am loving the game and if they did try to make it multiplayer just because people asked and it sucked then that would take away from the game. It is a great game as it is now. I am having a lot of fun playing it.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

GodspeedSphere posted:

It will. Also try exploring further out. It may just be observational bias, but I find rarer materials further out. Quick crashlands question. I found the key to release a tendaarm from a cage, but I forgot where the guy is and he's not on my map. Anyone have any ideas?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

fluppet posted:

So anyone else having google maps start asking the questions that usually come from rewards and not get any funbux?

I have not but I rarely use Google Maps. Though it does make sense because the whole point of the questions from Rewards is to help improve their GPS tracking for stores and stuff for use in Google Maps and other apps like that.

Can you just decline to answer them on there?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Coldbird posted:

Oh I see. I added you. Mine is 216-111-8975.

You would have to have a serious bowel condition to require pooping as often as this game wants you to check in.

drat your town is huge compared to mine but I am only level 14.

My code is 414-218-1131

Do we need to add people in any other way other than "following" them?

Also I have a quest to "repair stalled cars" and I have never seen a stalled car. Is this something I will see later on or something?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Morpheus posted:

I'm enjoying Seabeard. It's got a fair amount of grind to it, but it's still pretty fun to run around, collecting and crafting stuff.

I just wish it didn't take so drat long to get a Warrior.

The rest of the game is fun, and it's well-produced to boot. Kind of wish there were ads to watch to get the premium currency, but between the daily quests and daily log-in bonuses, I'm getting a decent flow of them anyway.

I am liking most of this game but right now I have 2 quests that want Planks and I cannot find enough Driftwood on the islands I have open. I assume that it respawns again at some point but it must be once a day or something.

I cannot really progress until I can finish at least one of these quests as the building brother guys are tied up waiting on me to provide planks.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

tater_salad posted:

So far it's okay and you click here too
http://goo.gl/Pk1Mnb

I ran outta bait just after I spent all my money on upgrades so be careful of that.

http://roofdog-fishing.appspot.com/rest/friends/addPage?code=djrn2258

You can add people in the app directly too just use the code at the end there.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Do the fish ever get tired? Seems that if I have a bigger fish on that is fighting a lot if I try to wait and tire it out it just eventually gets away. Also I seem to still lose a lot of fish that I have a much higher attack than their defense.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

dipple posted:

I feel like I'm missing something with this fishing game, barely breaking even having to pay 500 coins for 10 bait.

You have just started at that point. Just keep catching fish and soon you will have plenty of money.

A tip that is useful throughout all the levels is that if you cast straight down you can tap a few times to bring your bait back up to the surface. Get a fish or two following it and time it right to were they strike as it hits the surface and you can land fish that you normally could not. When they are out of the water they don't have much strength. I use this all the time.

Also most of the special fish will attack the smaller fish. Do the same thing but catch a small fish and bring him to the top and let the special fish strike him at the surface for any easy catch.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
So I lost ALL my progress in the fishing game. I kept getting a popup every time that offered me two different cloud profiles. It shows the cash and everything and one was mine and the other was a fresh start. Well I always clicked mine and played and it was annoying but OK until late last night I was checking for Museum money before I went to bed and hit the wrong empty option. Now it won't offer me a choice and has totally reset all my progress. I do still have the coin doubler but I don't even have any friends or anything now.

I'm going to contact the developer to see if there is anything I can do. I do know my friend/cloud code since I posted it in here so maybe that will help.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Ok I added everyone so far but here is my new profile fishing code: dmkk6975

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Woot, they fixed my Fishing Break cloud save issue so now I have my old progress back. I had almost got back to the same point over the weekend though since I had a few hours being bored at the in-laws this weekend.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

vulturesrow posted:

How come you guys never told me about agar.io?

Why aren't you telling us about it? I have no clue what the gently caress that is.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

uPen posted:

... house of cards ...

Well that explains why I don't know what it is but I still don't know what it is other than a game which I already figured since he was posting in the game thread.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Anyone play VEGA Conflict? I saw a video ad for it on the Fishing game and it looked good from there but I know how they can make a lovely game look good for a 30 second ad.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Radiation Cow posted:

Hungry Cat Picross was the first picross game I ever played, so the rules don't both me. I've started playing others, but I still really like the idea of actually using colored pixels to create an image, especially the larger 3x3 weekly puzzles.

Is it somehow different than Cross Me Color?

Zotix posted:

If you guys aren't playing pocket guild there's something wrong.

Is it this one?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

cyberia posted:

Spry Fox, makers of Triple Town and Alphabear have a new game out called Bushido Bear. You're a ninja bear and you swipe around the screen killing bad guys in endless waves. Seems good so far with no apparent energy systems or anything like that.

I've also been playing Hero Hack which is a fun, simple rogue-like dungeon crawler thing.

Neither of these will work in the US as of yet.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Montalvo posted:

I barely finished Lifeline 1 and couldn't get past the first few choices of the second. The writing reads like what a teenager things an edgy woman should sound like. There's .30 Google surveybux I'll never get back!!

Just go to Home Depot.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

m.hache posted:

Anyone else tried Brave Diggers?

It seems to have all the tropes of "Gather units, mine some resources, upgrade and fight in the arena". I'm liking it so far.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.r2game.diggers&hl=en

Not sure if it is a region thing or what but it is saying it is incompatible with all my devices. I am in the US and my phone is a GS6 Edge+ so it should be good enough.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Does Zombies, run work well on a treadmill? And do you have to listen to music with it? I tend to run indoors on my treadmill and watch tv shows while I do it. I don't usually have my phone on me but I can get one of those arm band things or something.

Also does it work if you are just walking and cant start running if it says too? I play disc golf almost every day and walk about a mile doing so. Not a big deal but if it tracked those steps too it would be cool.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Anyone still playing Hunt Cook? Any reason to add goons to your friends list or do you have to be on to get free mats from others?

I am playing but have no friends. The friends thing is weird as you have to both enter the code within 5 minutes of each other or something like that.

Edit- if you are able to add me in the next 5 minutes use code 462949.

Trastion fucked around with this message at 15:59 on May 18, 2016

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I am at work so I dont go into irc that often. I am about to uninstall this game anyways as I am over my limit in my pantry by about 6 things and it wont let me do anything. I don't have gems to upgrade and I dont really want to destroy a bunch of ingredients I need.

I already upgraded it once.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Anyone playing Air Attack 2? I need some friends to get extra cash. I think it is done via Google Circles or whatever they are called now. I am Trastion on there too.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

mrkillboy posted:

Sky Force Reloaded, the follow up to the pretty great shoot em up Sky Force 2014 is out.

drat you, now I have another game to play all day. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

AnimalChin posted:

I'd add you but I can't figure out how. I should be in as shortyeastcoast.

I think you just add to Google Circles and then log in with that to the game. That is the way it works with Sky Force also so if you play both you get the friend on both.