Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Yellow Ant
Apr 6, 2004

I can lift 50 times my own weight in hope.
I haven't played it, but Calculords? Or Trivia Crack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Yellow Ant
Apr 6, 2004

mrkillboy posted:

QuizUp is also another really polished trivia game, but probably not exactly what you're looking for.

There's also an unofficial remake of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, simply called Carmen.

I can't install on my Nexus 5 or Nexus 7. :(

The Yellow Ant
Apr 6, 2004

Longbaugh01 posted:

Having played around 500 matches in Trivia Crack, I think I can say with some authority that there are so many questions that are incorrect, have terrible grammar and/or spelling, are repeats, are from stupid subject matter you see over and over again (ie Harry Potter or Friends), and Etermax seems to have no interest in fixing any of it, that I'd be very loathe to recommend it for any educational purpose.
Is QuizUp any better?

Lightbot is really cool, cheers to highme for the suggestion.

The Yellow Ant
Apr 6, 2004

I just signed up for the surveys, and the first one I got was for Kelp's Wild Water Park. I got $1 for not having gone there.

The Yellow Ant
Apr 6, 2004

Mr. Owl posted:

Carcassonne meets FTL.
FTFY.

Who else is stoked for Capitals? It looks like Boggle with area of control mechanics.

The Yellow Ant
Apr 6, 2004

Digital Jesus posted:

Hey dudes, what's the best way to go for a controller for my Nexus 6/Galaxy Tab S 10.5? I have a USB OTG cable but wireless is probably better, idk
I've tried a couple of different Android Bluetooth controllers and find the lag noticeable enough to be annoying. OTG cable with an Xbox 360 controller (even with the PC wireless dongle) has always felt the best. Cumbersome, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Yellow Ant
Apr 6, 2004

Morpheus posted:

I have no idea what it is about this license that apparently makes it impossible to make a decent game from it.

I remember hearing that it's one of the most expensive licences, too, more than Star Wars.